Oh my GOD!!! Is Tony Wise ACTUALLY this clueless? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh my GOD!!! Is Tony Wise ACTUALLY this clueless?

PhinPhan1227

Why is there a watermelon there?
Reaction score
Wise in the Sun Sentinel:

"We're in great shape because at least we've got Billy, Taylor, Seth and German that have been in the system. They're tough as nails. They may lack something here or there, but Billy Yates is better than some guy off the street or some defensive lineman."

Is he on drugs? We're in great shape because we've got 4 guys, NONE of whom are better than a guy who right now is a turnstyle? what do you think BAD shape looks like? Man, I feel like such an idiot for giving these guys so much benefit of the doubt for so long.

Tony Wise was brought in bc of his friendship with Wanny... Need I say more?

Guys, that's what head coaches do. They bring in their own people. If this doesn't get turned around this week (which I doubt,) a clean sweep is in order, which would probably happen with a new coach anyway.

Originally posted by Oboy
Tony Wise was brought in bc of his friendship with Wanny... Need I say more?
You don't have a clue friend if you think most other NFL staffs do anything different.

At least our guy is one of the highest esteemed OL coaches in the league. He has Super Bowl Rings, and is credited with having one of the NFL's BEST EVER OL's in Dallas. Our OL played well under him last year too.

How'd he get so dumb in a year?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Wise in the Sun Sentinel:

"We're in great shape because at least we've got Billy, Taylor, Seth and German that have been in the system. They're tough as nails. They may lack something here or there, but Billy Yates is better than some guy off the street or some defensive lineman."

Is he on drugs? We're in great shape because we've got 4 guys, NONE of whom are better than a guy who right now is a turnstyle? what do you think BAD shape looks like? Man, I feel like such an idiot for giving these guys so much benefit of the doubt for so long.
Perhaps what he means is there is nothing better that is available right now than what we already have. Maybe it isn't him that is so clueless.....

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
so was our special teams coach and he's a joke too!!!

Really, Exactly what is he doing that makes "him a joke too"...please explain what you have seen him doing that makes his coaching a joke. I'd love to hear your breakdown on his coaches failures. Is it a technique you see him teaching? Is it his teaching itself? It is his scheme? Please explain. Thanks.

What do you expect him to say?? "Our young guys suck. Hey, hope they aren't reading this."

Cmon. Stop reading so much into what a position coach says about young players to the media.

here is what a rookie HC got done:
On his way to Canton, Colts defensive end Dwight Freeney was held to three tackles by maligned Jacksonville tackle Mike Pearson. The Jaguars did give Pearson some help -- which the Dolphins didn't do last week when he got three sacks -- but Pearson is playing better and better as he matures. Freeney still should not be held without a sack if he's as good as everyone thinks he is.

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6819661?fcfpnfl1110

boy, I did not know that coaches were allowed to do anything other than let the players go 1 - on - 1 since they are all PBer and such :hitself:

There is no way Wise will be around next year if Wannstedt is gone, which is looking more likely every week. This guy is truly an idiot.

hey DOLFANMIKE...Our O-Line sucks wtf were they thinking leaving Wade Smith 1 - 1 and oh ya...the special teams coach we used to have is in New York - Jets and he's much better than the clown we have now...ever since armstrong took over our special teams sucks...so does Mare. ya ya ya I know the special teams coach does not go out there and kick the ball but he should prepare his players and in my view he has not... you are getting really personal...i just stated something and you're defending our coaches like they're your family...hey are you really Wanny???

Better be careful of what you say

Dolfan Mike doesn't like name calling and he believes all of us fans are ignorant because we can't possibly be getting our information from any credible source, so basically we're all talking out of our a$$es.

Even though, Any avid football fan can tape the game, rewatch it play by play, especially with Tivo. And look at the protection schemes that are being run. So if there isn't any adjustments and the team is still disrupting us, the blame needs to OBVIOUSLY be placed on the coaching staff, whether it's Tony Wise or as Muck Pointed out in another thread, Norv turner's protection schemes, there is an obvious lack of game planning and in game adjustments. It doesn't take rocket science or being on the team to figure that out.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
hey DOLFANMIKE...Our O-Line sucks wtf were they thinking leaving Wade Smith 1 - 1 and oh ya...the special teams coach we used to have is in New York - Jets and he's much better than the clown we have now...ever since armstrong took over our special teams sucks...so does Mare. ya ya ya I know the special teams coach does not go out there and kick the ball but he should prepare his players and in my view he has not... you are getting really personal...i just stated something and you're defending our coaches like they're your family...hey are you really Wanny???

I agree that our previous Special teams coach was better than Armstrong. But he was fired for not being very easy to work with.

How do you know Wade Smith was left to go 1-1. How do you know someone didn't miss an assignment. I think you are ignorant of the situation. Are you really going to sit there are be an uneducated critic? What is your professional training?

what is your professional training???

have you watched them play lately???

i don't need any training to see what is happenning right in front of my eyes.

oh i did not know that to post here you had to be a former coach or a current coach to make any comments about the coaching staff.

its the same old crap the past 3 years with wanny.

i hope he does suceed. i don't hate the guy but i just don't think he can motivate and has good gameplans...o sorry for saying that since i need to be educated.

do you play football???

i played in highschool and coaching does make a differece.

Back
Top Bottom