Oh my GOD!!! Is Tony Wise ACTUALLY this clueless? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh my GOD!!! Is Tony Wise ACTUALLY this clueless?

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

Anyone has the right to complain. However, complaining isn't the same as FINGER POINTING. For example, I could FINGER POINT at you and say you are the reason Miami's play sucks. I could blame you for every poor coaching decision, every dropped pass, every missed tackle, every missed block. All are your fault.
Now, I just Finger POINTED, not complained. See the difference. That is what people are doing to the Coaching staff.

My perspective is that it is just as much the players fault, if not more than the coaches. This thread and others I've responded too Targeted just the coaches, and had some personal attacks on our coaches. I don't buy it and i'm complaning about it.That is the difference between FINGER POINTING and complaining.

I've challenged people's football background because they are saying our coaches can't coach. They are making statements related to play they see on the field. Making statements like "we leave him one on one" or "we don't make adjustments". As an educated football man of 20 plus years, I see a clear error in those comments. I understand what's going on and see that their words don't hold merit. Offense can't always guaruntee a double team. I know this for a fact. I can and have explained why. I also see our coaches making adjustments.
So board members say our coaches can't coach. I don't buy it. Moreover, I doubt many people on this board are qualified to make that assessment as fans. Sorry, but I have too much respect for the profession to buy into the common fan being close to our staff in football know-how. As a coach myself, I've spent a long time growing in my profession, and as a fan like yourself, I can assure you if you aren't coaching, aren't going to professional coaching clinics, you don't know much. Period. I'm also aware that isn't a popular thing to say. But it's true nonetheless.

I have that right......right?

Lol...tell you what, give me Wayne or Tony's paycheck for one season and you can point your finger at me 24/7 for a full 12 months. I'll even buy you a little finger warmer for the cold months. The point is, I posted this because Tony Wise made a COMPLETELY inane statement to the press, and deserves to be called on it. As for Wanny, I don't have as much of a problem with his game day decisions as I do with his personel decisions. That's why I think it would be silly to change coaches mid season. But the TRULY bottom line for this team right now is the fact that Wanny made the decision to go into this season with ZERO depth at LT when he had a player there who hadn't seen a 16 game season in a LONG time. And that was a decision that was so irresponcible that it alone earns a termination. The fact that he also gave away a 2nd round draft pick to the Patriots with nothing to show for it REALLY earns him a ticket out of town. Lastly, taking that LB and leaving Calico on the board just shows that he's utterly clueless in the draft.

DOLFANMIKE,

I played fullback for 4 years in highschool...I never played in college (I wasn't good enough) and really did not feel like devoting time into football anymore...but I was a starter all 4 years on the varsity team...so to answer your question...no I was not a placekicker.

You made that comment and basically wanted to make fun of the placekicker....what kind of coach makes fun of a position...I guess you buddy...hey I wonder how your placekicker coach would feel if he new that your regarded a kicker on the team as useless...bad coach bad I say.

and i'm sick of this going back and forth...oh by the way if I want to point fingers I will don't be a freakin baby.

Back
Top Bottom