Oh No! We suck. AGAIN! Wow! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh No! We suck. AGAIN! Wow!

Yeah guy your a real fan, THAT A BOYS, GREAT GAME DOLPHINS. NEXT WEEK LETS ONLY GIVE UP 400 PASSING YARDS!

Come on get real. We all will be rooting for this team no matter what. We are all just tired of seeing them give us **** product on the field.

i think we will get it together next weel,but i think its a trend that we can never put together a full game....disturbing

Go Dolphins. Havent't missed a Dolphins game since 2003. I know my team and i'v seen the ****, negativity is a cancer, Go Dolphins.

I think there's a trend around the NFL that's directly correlates to the lockout. Secondaries this week were BAD all across the board. Wasn't just us. Look at how many QB's threw for 300+ yards this week. It was absurd. Guys in the secondary need more time than any other unit during camps and OTAs.

Do you have kids? Let's say you do.

You love your kid. But your kid ****s up and let's you down. Do you make an attempt as a parent to correct that kid's mistake? Do you tell the kid what they're doing wrong? Or do you just ignore the mistake and continue to tell all the parents on the block how great your child is even though everyone else knows better?

These Dolphins are like my kids, my friend. And when they **** up...I'm gonna let them know about it...and I'm gonna root for them next week.

Wow now being a fan is like being a parent. Whats this world coming to.

You love your kid. But your kid ****s up and let's you down. Do you make an attempt as a parent to correct that kid's mistake? Do you tell the kid what they're doing wrong? Or do you just ignore the mistake and continue to tell all the parents on the block how great your child is even though everyone else knows better?

These Dolphins are like my kids, my friend. And when they **** up...I'm gonna let them know about it...and I'm gonna root for them next week.

Do you regularly try to replace your kid with the popular kid down the street and say how much they suck and how you want them gone? Seems like poor parenting.

Back
Top Bottom