Oh No! We suck. AGAIN! Wow! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh No! We suck. AGAIN! Wow!

Do you regularly try to replace your kid with the popular kid down the street and say how much they suck and how you went them gone? Seems like poor parenting.

Does seem like poor parenting if someone does that.

Not all analogies work.

Does seem like poor parenting if someone does that.

Not all analogies work.
So we agree your analogy wasn't very good.

I am not happy with tonight's result. The offense did good, not great, but good enough to win games. The defense got ripped apart tonight and that is disturbing because that is supposed to be our strong unit.

But we have to keep this in a realistic perspective. This was still Tom Brady and the Patriots, who went 14-2 last season and imo are one of the top two teams in the league. Even before this game I thought this Pats offense might be just as scary as the 2007 Pats. I still didn't see them destroying the Dolphins defense like they did, but I think they are a great team. As much as I despise the Pats, they deserve a lot of credit.

So we agree your analogy wasn't very good.

I am not happy with tonight's result. The offense did good, not great, but good enough to win games. The defense got ripped apart tonight and that is disturbing because that is supposed to be our strong unit.

But we have to keep this in a realistic perspective. This was still Tom Brady and the Patriots, who went 14-2 last season and imo are one of the top two teams in the league. Even before this game I thought this Pats offense might be just as scary as the 2007 Pats. I still didn't see them destroying the Dolphins defense like they did, but I think they are a great team. As much as I despise the Pats, they deserve a lot of credit.

My analogy was good as I've said time and time again, I'm a fan of the Miami Dolphins...not individual players. I don't cut Vernon Carey any more slack than I would anyone else on this team. But if you **** up, I'm gonna let you know about it.

You don't ship out kids but you do ship out players. You know that.

Everything else you said I agree with.

Back
Top Bottom