Oh, Omar | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh, Omar

We have added players that we can definitely use.....have we lost anybody of value?

In terms of getting better through free agency, pretty much anybody doing so does it minimally. That's the nature of free agency.

From 1995 till today, the Phin Phailures are nothing short of organizational. The fact that a sports writer could bring down Coach Shula shows the depth of Phailure. Anyway, the next 3 years will show if that disphunction will continue. The coach is smart, experienced, and has a plan. At this point I am not sure if C Grier can be blamed for the coaches who have been Phailures here. I always got the impression that CG was not "running the show", until Mr Phlores was Phired. Now IPH in the next 3 years they Phail yet again, it's on him, in Phact, iph they don't get at least to the 2nd round oph the playophs this season, yup it is his PHAULT.

The Never Phailing VIPER

From 1995 till today, the Phin Phailures are nothing short of organizational. The fact that a sports writer could bring down Coach Shula shows the depth of Phailure. Anyway, the next 3 years will show if that disphunction will continue. The coach is smart, experienced, and has a plan. At this point I am not sure if C Grier can be blamed for the coaches who have been Phailures here. I always got the impression that CG was not "running the show", until Mr Phlores was Phired. Now IPH in the next 3 years they Phail yet again, it's on him, in Phact, iph they don't get at least to the 2nd round oph the playophs this season, yup it is his PHAULT.

The Never Phailing VIPER
Phucking phun stuff here!

Needs to be an embargo on Omar's garbage. No more retweets, no more links, no more of him at all. Stop feeding the trolls and they go away. Omar, you are a troll or the same without the r.
of course he's a troll just watch him in an interview he's ear to ear while complaining or bringing the team down. He enjoys it, it makes him a bit of a D bag

If you're going to make a list trying to prove a point about Grier's drafts being good, you shouldn't start with Tua. That only helps the other guy.
100%

Not to mention many of the others are far from developed.

Davis needs discipline, Jones needs to cover better, AVG disappeared when he was supposed to flourish....

The Never Phailing VIPER
you said all this on "porpoise" :-) :)

Back
Top Bottom