Oh, Omar | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oh, Omar

If you're going to make a list trying to prove a point about Grier's drafts being good, you shouldn't start with Tua. That only helps the other guy.
Wow. You know more than Grier, McDaniel, and most the NFL. Welcome to ignore!

• Connor Williams is better than any guard on roster,
  • Cedrick Wilson jr. is better than any Fins WR not named Waddle,
  • Fins didnt have a FB, so at the very least Ingold is an upgrade by default,
  • Both Edmonds and Mostert are better than anything the Fins had at RB

Stop giving value to what Omar has to say...

Speak for yourself.

I don't follow Omar, but I see some posts that include his media releases. I realize his comments are "selected" for review, but way too often he presents information as factual when it is at best an "informed" opinion.

It's clear to me his sources are consistently wrong, and that assumes they actually exist at all.
What is there to be positive about? This team hasn’t won a playoff game since I was 15 years old. I’m 36.

Number 1 priority is to fix worst ol in the league. Cant depend on last years starters. Need a vetera ot fa and an upgrade at center. Hunt can play rt. Wide run scheme means tackles need to run block on edges and get to second level fast. Not roller skate backwards. They need to pull everyone needs to pull. Coaching is important but experience starters in this scheme is needed. 49ers signed 40 yr old trent williams who goes in motion and did not depend on 2 yr players

What is there to be positive about? This team hasn’t won a playoff game since I was 15 years old. I’m 36.
"What is there to be positive about?"
Try these:

1) Having a new coaching group with 11 defensive coaches & assistants, 12 offensive coaches and assistants and 3 special teams' coaches and assistants. This is more than we had last year.
2) Having good cap space to work with.
3) Having a reasonable nucleus of players to start with.
4) Having some of the better players per position league wise.
5) Showing a sense of purpose and financial good sense so far in Free Agency.
6) Establishing a fullback position with some new players.
7) Dramatically adding to the running backs room.
8) Getting to read my bits of wisdom and post appropriate "Snark-Casim's" - LOL

Is that "positive" enough for you - LOL

Here’s an off the wall theory that you all can tear apart. Grier convinced Ross that the teams lack of success was coaching and not the talent level of the team. McDaniel has mentioned several times he is going to unlock the talent these players have. So, Grier can’t exactly do a complete roster overhaul in Free Agency due to his stance that this roster is talented and the coaches misused or under-coached the talent on the team. So he brings in some pieces that McDaniel wants for his offense, signs back basically all defensive free agents, and is having to prove to Ross that it was the coaching and not his inability to bring in talent the last few drafts.
He’s right. We were the worst coached team in football last season. And we won 9 games. You don’t do that without talent.

To the OP so you believe the team has improved? How I see things right now I don’t believe so on paper. I feel as though we are stuck in neutral and at this point it’s all in Tua shoulders. I hoping for the best.
Well, my point was he was conflating the team at the end of the year with the team after we ?lost?some to FA. The team was without those players we signed before we spent the 25mil (Ogbah, Gesicki, etc.) so adding them makes us better.

This dude needs to move to another town
Why? he's very good at his job which is to get attention. We can't go a day without someone on here losing their sh*t because Omar woke up this morning and had cornflakes instead of cheerios.

• Connor Williams is better than any guard on roster,
  • Cedrick Wilson jr. is better than any Fins WR not named Waddle,
  • Fins didnt have a FB, so at the very least Ingold is an upgrade by default,
  • Both Edmonds and Mostert are better than anything the Fins had at RB

Stop giving value to what Omar has to say...

All that is correct.

Our defense hasn't improved, it literally stayed the same. May or May not be good.

However, Williams is. Definitely upgrade.

No one can deny we have upgraded our running game.

I think a huge Tackle signing changes alot of perspectives.

I am starting to appreciate this FA a little more every day.

We are a Tackle away from me being tickled pink lol

Back
Top Bottom