Ok. Gase Is Coaching Scared, But Rt’s To Blame As Well | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok. Gase Is Coaching Scared, But Rt’s To Blame As Well

TrinidadDolfan

1st Team All-Pro
Reaction score
Gase is the Offensive reincarnation of Olivadotti. Playing prevent offense that has us running scared. He portrays himself as a hard nosed tough guy, but in reality he seems insecure and play calls like a pus*y.

RT on the other hand, is also running scared, but from his coach. RT just doesn’t have the swagger, moxy, or ruthlessness we need in a QB.

On 3rd and 10, with the game tied, any serious competitor would have overruled Gase’s sh*tty sideline call for a run play. The whole world knew the right call was to go for it. Gase called for the QB to roll over and play dead, and Tannehill kindly obliged. Tail wagging.

Here is what RT had to say:

“It’s tough to do that when you’re standing in the middle of the field and he’s on the sideline,” Tannehill said. “My job is to execute the calls that come in and do the best I can. I understand the call. I think it had the chance to work.”

Once again, he played the role of Richie Cunningham. And we need a Fonzie.

Well we may only have 5 more games of it. The 2 of them should be letting it all hang out but for some reason they are not.

I missed the first half of the game, but from what I saw in the second half I saw absolutely NOTHING that tells me Tannehill is the guy.... I saw NOTHING. Luck looked good.

Gase is the Offensive reincarnation of Olivadotti. Playing prevent offense that has us running scared. He portrays himself as a hard nosed tough guy, but in reality he seems insecure and play calls like a pus*y.

RT on the other hand, is also running scared, but from his coach. RT just doesn’t have the swagger, moxy, or ruthlessness we need in a QB.

On 3rd and 10, with the game tied, any serious competitor would have overruled Gase’s sh*tty sideline call for a run play. The whole world knew the right call was to go for it. Gase called for the QB to roll over and play dead, and Tannehill kindly obliged. Tail wagging.

Here is what RT had to say:

“It’s tough to do that when you’re standing in the middle of the field and he’s on the sideline,” Tannehill said. “My job is to execute the calls that come in and do the best I can. I understand the call. I think it had the chance to work.”

Once again, he played the role of Richie Cunningham. And we need a Fonzie.

Wow. Sounds like a do boy to me.

I am not sure why everyone is so surprised, when Tannehill is the QB the team does not compete for the sticks. Whether you blame Tannehill or Gase I do not care... that's what happens.

Back
Top Bottom