Ok. Gase Is Coaching Scared, But Rt’s To Blame As Well | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok. Gase Is Coaching Scared, But Rt’s To Blame As Well

I feel like the offense has changed so much in year 3. The joke of screen, run, screen isn't even a joke it's just about real. In previous years we had a pretty good intermediate passing game and I feel like it's gone or at least gone when we need it. Everything is catch and run, nothing is I'm already 10-15 yards down the field. Is it missing Landry? SOunds dumb but the WR's were hardly involved yesterday and the matchups coming in were supposedly good. Did we lose those matchups?

I think this game confirmed that Gase is more of a problem than Tannehill.

RT only plays QB. (I say only as if it is a small thing, but in comparison.....)

Gase is the HC. He runs the whole ****ing show. And our ****ing show needs a rewrite.

Gase cant get out of his own way on offense and apparently doesnt even give a **** about letting an assclown run the defense and ruin the development of our young players.

Yes, RT is a far lesser problem than Gase.

how can anyone possibly blame RT for running the play GASE called?? when Gase makes the right call and let's RT throw it on 3rd and 10 in a tied ballgame and RT misses an open receiver, THEN blame RT..

Blaming RT for not defying his coach is just foolish. He is coming off two years of injury and likely won’t be in Miami next year. He needs playing time to prove his worth and get value this offseason. If he defies Gase, he could be cut, benched, etc. Being branded the rogue QB will not help his career. There is more to this than just going against the coach.

Now we've reverted to blaming tannehill for not defying the coach.... nice.
Of course, why not? I mean, his first game after missing 5, his shoulder not 100%....he should totally be comfortable just ignoring his coach and winging it from deep in the opponents territory. He's just not elite. I heard from a reliable source that Luck add-libbed the entire game (not running one single play his OC called), walking away with the win and showing his elite status! [dripping with sarcasm]

Does anybody have any knowledge of Tannehills audible freedom? Regardless, audibling and flat out ignoring your coach/OC are 2 different things.

Where do we do from here?

Ross is obviously a great businessman, but is he big enough to admit he was wrong?

The tide went out yesterday, and we clearly saw who was swimming without pants.

Not only was Gase swimming without pants on, but the water must have been very very cold

I think this game confirmed that Gase is more of a problem than Tannehill.

Gase is below average, and if he Is really smart he could improve with experience, but betting that he will become a good coach Is very risky, if a proven one Is available or can be hired from other team, even if it means draft picks (Harbaugh), I would do it in a second. TaMEHill is not a good one and will never be. Getting rid of him and Gase will bring hope to the fans that have been waiting for this team to do something relevant for the las 30 years. I actually think coach Is more important than QB, and if you pair a top coach with a good QB you have reasons to believe the team will compete. Saints, Pats, Seahawks, and Chiefs have the combo. Teams like Ravens that have a top coach compete. Teams like Steelers with good QB compete. What you dont find Is teams with MEH QB and MEH coaches competing...... Like us.

Be honest, does anyone see us bringing in a new coach and keeping Tannehill? I don't see it happening.

So Sick of the SAME crap!!!! Sadly...I hope You, My Brothers, are prepared. As long as Ross owns this "team".....Gase and Tannehill will get a Free Get Out of Jail Card!!! :rage

Last edited:
Unreal...with good playcalling a healthy RT is fine
Add some talent and some protection and he is pretty damn good
Certainly need to draft a QB but some of what I read here is amazing to me

Blaming RT for not defying his coach is just foolish. He is coming off two years of injury and likely won’t be in Miami next year. He needs playing time to prove his worth and get value this offseason. If he defies Gase, he could be cut, benched, etc. Being branded the rogue QB will not help his career. There is more to this than just going against the coach.

:lol:

I'd love to see how that meeting goes with Ross after he does that.

Both can go for all I care. Might as well rebuild the constantly rebuild team and go with a younger guy.

We should try to model ourselves after the Rams. When the coach got there they were 32 in offense. He did what it took to get his QB, snagged Gurley and they are awesome.

Back
Top Bottom