Ok, I got this figured out | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, I got this figured out

Pandarilla

Active Roster
Reaction score
All Cincy needs to do is beat the Browns once. They play them 2 more times and then we just need the Skins to beat one of the NY teams and we're back on top.

All Cincy needs to do is beat the Browns once. They play them 2 more times and then we just need the Skins to beat one of the NY teams and we're back on top.
Does that scenario hold true if we win another one????????????

I think the Browns/Cincy game plays out just like our Jet/Dolphins game. They're used to beating up on Cleveland, so this can still happen.

Skins are riding low with Haskins, gonna take a freak mismatch game to do anything.

This does not hold true if we keep winning and the rest of our schedule has winnable games BILLS (we win), BROWNS (toss up), EAGLES (?), JETS (we win), GIANTS (we win), BENGALS (we win), PATHETICS (?). 5-11 or 6-10 is now possible. So no we are NOT getting #1. But **** we do have something brewing with this staff. Because they are coaching and we got a good one as our head Coach.

Math isn’t my strong point. But I think the Bengals would have to win 2 games with one of them being vs us. And even then sos might screw us in the long run.

So how does the Bengals losing one game move them ahead of the two win Dolphins? I take it you mean the Bengals beat the Browns and beat the Dolphins later in the year?

Not happening, time to give up on the Tua 1st to Miami pipe dream.

The reality hit me midway through the game yesterday. It was tough. No choice but to trade up and pick the best QB available. Herbert, Fromm, or Eason? :lol: I have no idea, but those are the names being thrown around as the #3 QB.

The reality hit me midway through the game yesterday. It was tough. No choice but to trade up and pick the best QB available. Herbert, Fromm, or Eason? :lol: I have no idea, but those are the names being thrown around as the #3 QB.

I wouldn’t trade up at all. I would consider trading down or taking the BPA. I also wouldn’t consider Fromm. I’m not sure why people want this guy. He is a worse prospect than Tannehill. Fromm needs a ton of talent around him to be successful. I would draft 3 QBs in this draft if possible. Herbert with 1b, Eason or Love with 2a and then Gordon in the 5th or 6th

I wouldn’t trade up at all. I would consider trading down or taking the BPA. I also wouldn’t consider Fromm. I’m not sure why people want this guy. He is a worse prospect than Tannehill. Fromm needs a ton of talent around him to be successful. I would draft 3 QBs in this draft if possible. Herbert with 1b, Eason or Love with 2a and then Gordon in the 5th or 6th

I doubt Herbert lasts until the Pittsburgh pick.

Like always people are sleeping on the best QB for this team in this draft. Not even 1 mention of his name. Just like Lamar Jackson.

Jalen Hurts in the 3rd round for the win. Dont care what anyone says. Same BS they said about Lamar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom