Ok, I got this figured out | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, I got this figured out

It really doesn't matter if we have a great GM making the picks. Thats currently very debatable.

I think it's possible to package up draft picks to get Burrow, at least. But yeah, with Fitz starting we'll win some more.

Math isn’t my strong point. But I think the Bengals would have to win 2 games with one of them being vs us. And even then sos might screw us in the long run.

Their SOS is far higher than ours. Jets and giants only ones close to as low as our SOS.

Miami has some winnable games the rest of the way. Cincinnati and the Jets the most likely.

If the team goes 4-12 the Dolphins probably pick outside the top three.

Jets have to beat us if not Gase is a goner.

Like always people are sleeping on the best QB for this team in this draft. Not even 1 mention of his name. Just like Lamar Jackson.

Jalen Hurts in the 3rd round for the win. Dont care what anyone says. Same BS they said about Lamar.

If he was white, he would be the consensus #3 QB to pick in this draft.
No.

All Cincy needs to do is beat the Browns once. They play them 2 more times and then we just need the Skins to beat one of the NY teams and we're back on top.

Are we talking about being on top with most wins or on the bottom with most losses.

The reference for excellence around here seems to shift a lot between the two.

I think we win 1 or 2 more so it’s a pipe dream.

I’m going to say Bills better come in here ready, or they will leave the same way the Jets did, and Allen was bad against the Browns. He got lucky the Bills defense stood on its head on that extended 7 play go line stance from the 1..and they sill lost.

Is the SOS calculated at the beginning or end of a season?

If it occurs at the end of the season, then a lot of estimates based on it being set at the beginning of the season are likely to be way off due to dark horses and unexpected fall offs.

Would not be surprised if Indy was trying to backdoor the tank and get the #1 pick because we all know they can do it better than any franchise.
That lay-down Sunday could just be the beginning of their attempt at the 1st pick.

Back
Top Bottom