Ok, I got this figured out | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ok, I got this figured out

This is the issue I have with the knock on the GM. The GM job is to find and give the players that the Head Coach wants. So the head coach and GM have to be on the same page. Last few years we had a three headed disfunction. Gase wanted this and the two GM's wanted that. Now you have Head Coach and GM on the same page. Plus GM is handling the draft picks and cap. With reggie and Marvin along with head coach handling the draft picks.
This years draft class is not to spectacular so far so I am concerned.

I cant wait for us to sign Randy Dalton in the offseason and take an OT with the 4th pick. We deserve that.

At this point I'd be very happy if we get the 2nd pick in the draft but even that's very iffy right now

They've already won five games.

Are they giving some back?
I never said they could get there but that probably will not stop them from trying...they could definitely jump Mia unless they start a new losing streak very soon.

I never said they could get there but that probably will not stop them from trying...they could definitely jump Mia unless they start a new losing streak very soon.
Even if they lose out I'm afraid the Bungholes will have them beat by a lot!

I dont think he will be available in the 3rd, which is the reason we should pull the trigger if he is. I would draft him with our last pick in the first round if Burrow, Tua, Fromm and Herbert are gone.

Couldn't agree more! Thanks for the reply.

The Jets might have a "that's so Jets moment." Then again, so could the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom