Okay everybody | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Okay everybody

Well, that great QB won't last long if Wade Smith doesn't pick up the weak side blitz better than last year. I was absolutely shocked to see Jay getting obliterated on consecutive plays by the backside bandit. Wade must not have very quick feet, either that or he just doesn't read the blitz.

I don't know what to say. Some games he had it, some games he didn't. I truely do believe the poor o-line play and weak receiver corpse played a big part in Jays slump, in 03' I think the neglection of the Offense by Wanny finally caught up with the dolphins.

If the line gets fixed up, and if Jay were to be named the starter. I think he'll do fine. I see glimpses of greatness from Jay... @ Dallas, Vs Washington, of 03'. If only he could be consistant with that kind of play he'd be a pretty good QB.

Unless Feeley blows Fiedler out of the water, I'd like to see Fiedler get just one more shot, with a decent offense. If he can't get it done with what we now have, then I will call it quits for Fiedler.

:sr23: :sr23: Jay is a guy who has won allot of games at a position he just manages to keep. I feel he has had his shot. Time to let Aj try. I would bet his record will not be any worse. As for reaching the postion he is in, he was handed the job by our coach who most believe was handed his job and still neither deserve the position IMO. Dolfanreal69

plain and simple.. dallas thought this game was a cake walk.. and didn't play like they could have... i remember looking at my dad and brother and saying.. i can't believe dallas is playing so badly ... i know the commentators had mentioned miami's game plan was to attack mario edwards.. which worked to perfection ... but i did feel that dallas took miami for granted and it showed in their play ... i was just glad that miami kicked some serious azz in that game cause i can't stand parcells!!!

Back
Top Bottom