Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

Sounds like a lot of speculation OMAR, not fact Who is your source LOL.
Awkward Joel Mchale GIF by NETFLIX

Tua admitted himself that he didn’t know the play book.
Didn't Tua say he didn't know the play book as well as he should have?

Not the same thing as not knowing the play book.

I will award you 4 points for "hyperbole". (I guess I need to explain to you that is not a good thing) - LOL

Didn't Tua say he didn't know the play book as well as he should have?

Not the same thing as not knowing the play book.

I will award you 4 points for "hyperbole". (I guess I need to explain to you that is not a good thing) - LOL
Same thing, I think you’re splitting hairs here.🤣🤣🤣
So now we’re awarding points for micro parsing a conversation.

It would be but I’ve just said it’s

Would the same apply to Austin Jackson and Noah?

Jackson yes. Noah was a horrendous pick and I called it on draft night or the day after that he will never amount to anything. I got torched here lol. Tua is not Noah. Only a hater would correlate them

Here are the Facts we've all been waiting for.. Per Omar Kelly

I'm not an Omar Kelly fan ... but I do watch his podcasts fairly often and I an convinced that he truly believes that particular opinion. IMHO, he's probably right about it also. Grier wants to build around his HC. But, Flores was Grier's pick ... and he's not going to intentionally sabotage that pick by going against him with a QB choice. The only question I have is whether Tua was a Flores pick or a Ross pick. I bet Grier wanted Herbert ... but Grier will ultimately fold to both the Owner and the Head Coach if he cannot convince them of his opinion. IMHO, that's also why Ross kept Grier .... because I believe Grier was the guy lobbying to pick Herbert. But just to be clear, this is only my $0.02 .... just an opinion, and we know that opinions are like [JETSFANS] so take it or leave it as you so please.

IDK if Omar is "laying out the facts", or "lying out his a$$" ..... Lol.

Actually, I don't find Omar nearly as abrasive as many here. He just states his opinions like anyone else. Kudos to him for finding a way to make a living doing it.

Tua admitted himself that he didn’t know the play book.
Didn't seem like anyone knew the playbook. Players lining up wrong, WRs in the same place, etc... Although, the play calling was bad enough that they were probably better off not knowing the plays.

Bill fans wanted Allen out early on too.
He always had a big arm is accuracy sucked plus he a big guy I believe he’s 6’4 240 Can’t compare the two.

When you understand that every sports beat writer is a glorified gossip columnist, you understand how seriously to take a claim that they’re just slinging “facts.”

Omar and the Big O are 2 local loudmouths that always think their right about everything Dolphin. All they do is talk loud when spinning their nonsense. One time the Big O was totally wrong about something and I wrote to him that most of the time he acts like the big "A"!!!! I told Omar that he should be a greeter at Walmart!!! Banned instantly!!!!

I can’t imagine why you be banned? It usually helps you to attack an individual with insults?
🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤪

Back
Top Bottom