Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

Your all focusing on the wrong thing…..

The story is coming out that Flo was demanding total control and wanted the clause removed from his contract giving Grier the control….this was the reason and Ross’s statement makes sense when you understand that!

Last edited:
I’m sure some did, but a blanket statement that all players wanted him and wouldn’t care in relation to his innocence or guilt is a plain stupid assumption

It would be but I’ve just said it’s
Can't have it both ways and use him as your scapegoat to Ross. Develop the damn player you drafted who has played less than 20 games!

Would the same apply to Austin Jackson and Noah?

I’m sure some did, but a blanket statement that all players wanted him and wouldn’t care in relation to his innocence or guilt is a plain stupid assumption

You’re right but I’ve not said that

Omar Kelly is so cringe. "On his watch"? What a clown. So, all the players wanted Watson? I call total BS.
Omar and the Big O are 2 local loudmouths that always think their right about everything Dolphin. All they do is talk loud when spinning their nonsense. One time the Big O was totally wrong about something and I wrote to him that most of the time he acts like the big "A"!!!! I told Omar that he should be a greeter at Walmart!!! Banned instantly!!!!

When Herbert last year was putting up numbers out of no where he put in tua don’t people remember that. Also all the players and fans didn’t understand that because fiz was doing good. But somewhere he said oh no he’s not that guy.

When Herbert last year was putting up numbers out of no where he put in tua don’t people remember that. Also all the players and fans didn’t understand that because fiz was doing good. But somewhere he said oh no he’s not that guy.
Flores sees Tua everyday in practice so maybe that’s the conclusion he came to. Also I can’t believe some of you have forgotten that Tua admitted he didn’t know the playbook during his first season, which supports the report of Tua’s work ethic.

Herbert is young Dan Marino..that man bad.he get respect around nfl..

Flores sees Tua everyday in practice so maybe that’s the conclusion he came to. Also I can’t believe some of you have forgotten that Tua admitted he didn’t know the playbook during his first season, which supports the report of Tua’s work ethic.
I’m not a tua fan.As a fan I hope he worked out but I don’t see anything that he’s done that shows a glimpse of a franchise quarterback. First year he didn’t know the playbook second year he’s going to train in cold weather wtf 3 years from now the tua fans will be calling for his job. I hope I’m wrong. I’ve seen this movie before.

I’m not a tua fan.As a fan I hope he worked out but I don’t see anything that he’s done that shows a glimpse of a franchise quarterback. First year he didn’t know the playbook second year he’s going to train in cold weather wtf 3 years from now the tua fans will be calling for his job. I hope I’m wrong. I’ve seen this movie before.
Bill fans wanted Allen out early on too.

Back
Top Bottom