Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

I never said anything about Tua. I’m only speaking about Herbie. He puts up ungodly stats but he doesn’t win, not even with a stacked roster like he has. Years ago I predicted that Matt Ryan would never win a super bowl. My new prediction is I think Herbie’s career will mirror that if matthew Stafford. That’s what is see in him, great stats without the winning.
Like Marino?

As soon as the raiders kicked the Fg I knew the game was over. All Herbie had to do is drive down for a TD like he did earlier. I was positive that he would fall short, and……. He did.

Again I’m not comparing him to Tua, Herbie’s better. I’m comparing him to himself. I just don’t see a winner.
Time will tell.

According to your standards Stafford is a bust. I’m reality he’s just a guy with a big arm who can’t raise the level of his team, and he had Megatron.
Detroit is more dysfunctional than Miami. Lets see how Stafford does this year in the playoffs on a real team. He already led them to the division title, was third in the NFL in yards with 4886 and posted 41 TDs to 17 INT. Id take those stats on the Dolphins all day.

Wanna suck my pacifier?

Aha, now I have uncovered who you really are.
That’s Deshaun Watson chat up line.
You are Deshaun Watson hiding behind the log in name ANUFan

This works in fantasy sports. I've had teams where I continually churned the roster until I found keepers. However, when there are real people and relationships involved....it doesn't work quite as well.
agree, i wasn't commending him for it. just an observation. Although ,of you make the right hires or draft/acquire the right players-no need to constantly make changes. Flo failed miserably in this regard and the media seems to be conveniently leaving this out

What doesn’t make sense to me is why Flores would bench Fitz 6 games into the season. He handpicked Gailey to come in to work specifically with Fitz. Why would he bench Fitz and then be behind the 8 ball the rest of the season offensively with a rookie Qb that the OC wasn’t familiar with? Makes no sense to me.

Yea that move was a head scratcher… maybe the FO/GM wanted the move to be made? I dont know but thats one move that made me sort upset but i also understood. It could have been done differently.

Aha, now I have uncovered who you really are.
That’s Deshaun Watson chat up line.
You are Deshaun Watson hiding behind the log in name ANUFan

You got me,

Know a great massage spot in Florida? Maybe the same one Rob Kraft went to?

Someone is lying.

Report: Brian Flores wanted Miami Dolphins to draft Justin Herbert over Tua Tagovailoa​

September 26, 2021

wrote Jason La Canfora of CBS Sports. “Head coach Brian Flores has made it clear to those around him how much he prizes availability at the quarterback position (and prefers bigger, strapping pocket passers all things considered), spending his time as an assistant in New England around Hall of Famer Tom Brady.

“Numerous personnel men and coaches around the league have heard, dating back to last season, that Flores would have preferred to select Justin Herbert over Tagovailoa"

Wow!! So much speculation without any evidence...I see Omar is back to being his old self-centered abrasive self again...He was starting to do so well too.
Maybe Barry Jackson can write an article about OMAR?
It seems that Fores gave him an appropriate "Boiler Plate" to work from - LOL

Back
Top Bottom