Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

If it’s true that Flo didn’t like Tua where, when or what could have caused it? It does seem like he was treated like an outcast from the beginning. Would love to know where it went wrong.
Maybe the fact that he didn’t know or wasn’t trying hard enough to learn the playbook

agree, i wasn't commending him for it. just an observation. Although ,of you make the right hires or draft/acquire the right players-no need to constantly make changes. Flo failed miserably in this regard and the media seems to be conveniently leaving this out
I knew you weren't commending him. I should have made that clear. And you make a really good point that the media narrative isn't focusing on the continuous coaching turnover, especially on the offensive side.

Detroit is more dysfunctional than Miami. Lets see how Stafford does this year in the playoffs on a real team. He already led them to the division title, was third in the NFL in yards with 4886 and posted 41 TDs to 17 INT. Id take those stats on the Dolphins all day.
And Goff took that same team to the SB. So there’s that

He might have been happy at the time but maybe Tua lack of understand the playbook, recovery from injury, performance and multiple injuries changed Flores mind 🤷🏻‍♂️

Can't have it both ways and use him as your scapegoat to Ross. Develop the damn player you drafted who has played less than 20 games!

I could post this on almost any thread but this one will do.
No one, repeat no one knows who wanted to recruit who, who argued with who, who liked who or anything else other than those who were in the room at the time.
No one knows who the next HC will be until it’s announced.
Not Omar, not any other “talking heads” not you not I.
It’s just guesses, some better than others if the person guessing gets it right he/she claims to have “inside knowledge” if they are wrong then things changed afterwards or the claim gets forgotten.
If you watch from now Omar et al will tell us confidently who the next HC will be, except they will probably link to every possible candidate so that they are guaranteed to be right.
They are full of chit.

Players care about winning man. It’s ALWAYS been like that.

Also, let’s be honest. In their eyes the biggest problem is Watson was “caught!”

Les also no pretend there aren’t other players involved in many questionable things in the NFL. These players are people and not saints. Just like you and I and many of us have stuff happening in our lives too.
There's a difference between not being a saint and a rapist, sexual abuser. Yeah have done stuff and you but we got to stop ****ing doing this bull **** comparison. There is a big ****ing difference between getting in a stupid drunk bar fight, speeding, maybe shop lift vs ummm...molestation, murder, rape, sexual assault. There's a hierarchy of bad things for a reason. That's why criminal punishment is highest for such and ppl almost unamisouly feel very strongly at the big three or 4 things like I said. Morality is a funny things, but there are things that really are top of the ladder of bad stuff. And no, players are humans too. A lot of guys have done stupid things I'm sure. And I'm sure there are guys who are dirtbags too in the league just like society. But many are decent who have done dumb stuff, but not sexual abusing women, because...you know ppl who even do questionable things, would see that's messed up to do **** to women against their consent. You might not believe it but I'm quite sure many players in the leagure saw Ray rice as a pos. Plus players often keep their mouth shut because it's not up to them. Just like some keep their mouth shut about Tyreek hill. It's one thing to deal with a talented player being on the team, it's another thing to call and clamor for a pos player. Football just a game, fans' need to keep perspective. There are much more important things than winning games

Omar Kelly is an idiot who always hated Flo. Omar revealed today the real reason he hated Flo all this time…it’s because Flo told Omar to his face that he thought he was a moron.

Like Marino?
Marino made the playoffs most of his years and was 2nd in all time wins when he retired. Herbie is 0-2 in playoffs and has a losing career record. Apples to oranges, but I doubt you’ll get that. So we’re done here.

There may be one more component.

Joe Burrow.

He was right there. And some meaningless wins might’ve actually ticked off ownership. While we didn’t win our first game until 8 weeks into the season and the Burrow legend wasn’t quite written yet, it was being clear as day (to me) that he was the prize of this class (decade?).

The story goes we made Cincy an offer.

Maybe it’s not the Chargers that had Ross upset. Maybe, like The Ghost, it’s the Bengals that are pissing him off.

I know a lot of people in the draft forum had their minds made up about Tua before Burrow cemented his status. Even at the end there was still debate.

I will say, it’s possible all 3 have success with the teams that drafted them. If we can finally solve the OL riddle and luck into a talented back, Tua can have a 32-35 TD season. He’s gotta keep those picks under 10 (playing a full season).

He’s got Waddle so he’s got a great head start. Imagine what this season would’ve looked like without 17.

Why is this obsession with Herbert he is not even in the playoffs? He not Patrick Mahones

Back
Top Bottom