Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

I don’t want to be rude nor argue but“You guys” and “we?” It would seem that you’ve divided fin nation into two neat little groups and are speaking for everyone?

Anyhow, my post had NOTHING to do with Tua. Just merely stating that Herbie choked when it mattered….again.

Just out if curiosity, do those analytics matter to you?
Herbert didnt choke..he play good his defense choke..his coach coke and call time out...

Ummm… have you been a fan of sports for a short time orrr….

Winning and money is the only thing that matters to most.

But even then i dont believe Omar Kelly on that. FWIW.
Winning I agree. Money not so much. Some have already made their money and are content.

Omar laying out the FACTS​

1) An oxymoron
2) A contradictory statement
3) A miracle
4) An accident
5) Click bait
6) Trolling
7) A misunderstanding
8) Someone desperate enough to post anything
9) A joke
10) All of the above

Pick one (that's why nature gave you two nostrils) - LOL
Omar has flipped and flopped all year on stuff, like that idiot Cowherd. I take what they both write and say with a grain of salt

So players don't care about sexual abusers either? that's nice to know
Players care about winning man. It’s ALWAYS been like that.

Also, let’s be honest. In their eyes the biggest problem is Watson was “caught!”

Les also no pretend there aren’t other players involved in many questionable things in the NFL. These players are people and not saints. Just like you and I and many of us have stuff happening in our lives too.

Also, let’s be honest. In their eyes the biggest problem is Watson was “caught!”

Les also no pretend there aren’t other players involved in many questionable things in the NFL. These players are people and not saints. Just like you and I and many of us have stuff happening in our lives too.

True, players care about winning, but at what point do they go ‘I don’t want him on this team’?

We all have things going on in our lives and we all make mistakes. But, I suspect there aren’t many people or players out there facing 22 civil suits for sexual assault or misconduct.

Got to be honest, if the accusations are true, I wouldn’t want to be on the same roster as someone like that and as a fan I would find it very hard to continue to support the team while they are on the roster.

Fans want to believe so bad that someone in the room had the right QB in mind and others around failed them.

The reality most likely is Flores and Grier came to the conclusion together that Tua was the right choice.

So sick of the idea that someone had it right and was over ruled. Get over it. Move on.
Correct, not just Omar saying this, but Darlinton said it as well. Flores and Grier both wanted Tua. I know everyone needs one person to point a finger at, but if they would just listen they would see that Grier did not pick or sign a free agent without Flores signing off. I don't hate Grier like many others, but I would like to see a clean sweep as well. I like a GM that will work with his coaches but he needs to have a set as well. I heard Omar said that Grier has absolutely no ego, well I think you need a nit of an ego to be successful in a testosterone driven sport/business.

Wow you must have a very low view of NFL players and their integrity when you say “in their eyes the biggest problem is Watson was caught” - as well as being a huge assumption, you have no evidence to support that… I think there are many players that would have an issue with dw

Also, “let’s not pretend” that other players have 22 accusations of sexual misconduct against them… i agree that some players get involved in questionable and/or criminal behavior, but there is no one else in the NFL or in any other pro sport for the matter with 22 allegations of sexual misconduct… stop normalizing this behavior- it’s not normal

Wow you must have a very low view of NFL players and their integrity when you say “in their eyes the biggest problem is Watson was caught” - as well as being a huge assumption, you have no evidence to support that… I think there are many players that would have an issue with dw

Also, “let’s not pretend” that other players have 22 accusations of sexual misconduct against them… i agree that some players get involved in questionable and/or criminal behavior, but there is no one else in the NFL or in any other pro sport for the matter with 22 allegations of sexual misconduct… stop normalizing this behavior- it’s not normal
Wanna suck my pacifier?

We all saw the smile on Flores face when we drafted Tua

He might have been happy at the time but maybe Tua lack of understand the playbook, recovery from injury, performance and multiple injuries changed Flores mind 🤷🏻‍♂️

Well Omar did say the players wanted Watson

Fans want to believe so bad that someone in the room had the right QB in mind and others around failed them.

The reality most likely is Flores and Grier came to the conclusion together that Tua was the right choice.

So sick of the idea that someone had it right and was over ruled. Get over it. Move on.
Barry Jackson article states that Grier and Flores both signed off on all personnel moves over the last three seasons with Flores often having more say than Grier.

Flores has shown a really quick trigger when he didn’t like something (look at coaches ). Makes a lot of sense that he wanted Tua (or was on board ) until he got him in and didn’t like what he saw.
This works in fantasy sports. I've had teams where I continually churned the roster until I found keepers. However, when there are real people and relationships involved....it doesn't work quite as well.

Back
Top Bottom