Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

I never said anything about Tua. I’m only speaking about Herbie. He puts up ungodly stats but he doesn’t win, not even with a stacked roster like he has. Years ago I predicted that Matt Ryan would never win a super bowl. My new prediction is I think Herbie’s career will mirror that if matthew Stafford. That’s what is see in him, great stats without the winning.
Care to make a large wager donation to Finheaven on that? Ill bet you that Herbert wins the Superbowl within the next 5 years.

Reading people claiming Herbert isnt anything more than a glorified Matthew Stafford is funny.

Dont know how that even came up… but why do we knock a QB who we missed/passed on… its ok to compliment him, it doesnt take anything away from the player we chose at 5. We know what to expect from selection no.5.

With that said, Omar Kelly isnt the most credible source. He is acting like he knows all the facts with the “not on my watch”

LOL

I also have to say, Stafford is not a bad QB. He survived Detroit. Does anyone here actually know how hard that is as a QB? To survive that mess for so long?

I also have to say, Stafford is not a bad QB. He survived Detroit. Does anyone here actually know how hard that is as a QB? To survive that mess for so long?
According to your standards Stafford is a bust. I’m reality he’s just a guy with a big arm who can’t raise the level of his team, and he had Megatron.

Care to make a large wager donation to Finheaven on that? Ill bet you that Herbert wins the Superbowl within the next 5 years.
I’m partial to the “five hard punches to the stomach” wagers. More meaningful to me than money.

Yea to be a Matthew Stafford isnt actually the worst thing ever. Using that to describe/diss this young QB is weak.

That kid with the blonde hair is way more advanced in year 2 and shows no signs of slowing down.

Its like he has to be torn down to make our dull toy look better. Sorry.

Wouldn't it be great if we had a normal organization like you know where the GM built the roster and the coach coached it?
You say that so effortlessly and unnoticed But imo that’s exactly what went wrong in this relationship.

Head coach also thinks he knows better than the GM.even if he’s right that’s not what you signed up for.

Well if that’s the case he should hold out for the complete control of a team

Last edited:
Maybe once Justin Herbert had the season he had Flores figured Tua was the wrong pick and was ready to move on. He wanted instant gratification and had no patience to groom and work with the QB. We'll know everything once someone from inside spills the beans or writes a tell all book.

This 100%

Flores knew it was game over when he saw what he had in Tua and what he missed with Herbert

Saban and Brees/Culpepper situation.

I've been not so level headed in the past about Tua, but I've come to realize he isn't as bad as i projected him to be. I'm just not sure he has the tools to be in the upper tier of QB.
I know the draft is a crap shoot, but how do scouts, coaches, gms, nfl analysts deserve to get top $ when they claim is almost generational or gonna be great. I've seen qbs go high, but most of that is when it's a weak qb class and reaches happen. But I've never seen if this is true about tua having a limited skill set to be so clamored. What did they see? I don't care if intangibls are sky high, that still wouldn't be a top 5 qb talent if physical talent is minimal and low ceiling which ppl against Tua claim. Before his injury he was regarded as no 1 pick and might have been if not for his injury. Chad Pennington had intangibles and very accurate, but wasn't a top 10 qb pick and I believe it was because of his below average arm

Ummm… have you been a fan of sports for a short time orrr….

Winning and money is the only thing that matters to most.

But even then i dont believe Omar Kelly on that. FWIW.
That's why fan is short for fanatic. Too many take a game too serious. And we wonder who there are so many people unhappy, miserable and depressed, because they put material goals to happiness. When there's much more things combined. I find it hard to believe that about Watson when allegations came out. Maybe before as there was a time before the allegations came out where Watson wanted to leave texans and rumors had it he was interested in miami

Back
Top Bottom