Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

I'm not down on Tua but Herbert has been a pro bowl QB two years in a row.

If you think Tua is better than Herbert your not watching Herbert, hes a stud, we shoulda drafted him, end of story.

Maybe Tua will get the final word one day, I hope so but where we sit today, we ****ed it. Accept it and move on.

I never said anything about Tua. I’m only speaking about Herbie. He puts up ungodly stats but he doesn’t win, not even with a stacked roster like he has. Years ago I predicted that Matt Ryan would never win a super bowl. My new prediction is I think Herbie’s career will mirror that if matthew Stafford. That’s what is see in him, great stats without the winning.

FACT: Miami Dolphins incorrectly evaluated their critical #5 draft selection and rated Tua over Herbert. They also failed in their #18 Selection of the draft (unless a new offensive line coach can turn our O-Line around in 2022/23) with picking Austin Jackson. They also struck out on 3rd 1st round pick #30 with the selection of Noah Igbinoghene. Strike 3, Grier should be fired along with Flores. I am mixed on the Flores termination because he was still making rookie coaching mistakes which should have been ironed out last year. Ross will end up firing Grier next year or sell the team. With Ross's inability to select personnel as witnessed by the Dolphins turnstile of coaches, How in the hell did he become a billionaire??????
Yea, honestly simply missing on Jackson can literally be the achillies heal of why we didn't get over the hump.

If Jackson could block, we could probably run the ball.... and pass the ball down the field... and not have to run so many quick passes.... and not give up so many pressures... and not have to tailor make an offense around a 1 second drop back.

Jackson plays the most important position on the line and unlike Tua, Jackson is a ****ing bust. Hes a God **** bum.

I never said anything about Tua. I’m only speaking about Herbie. He puts up ungodly stats but he doesn’t win, not even with a stacked roster like he has. Years ago I predicted that Matt Ryan would never win a super bowl. My new prediction is I think Herbie’s career will mirror that if matthew Stafford. That’s what is see in him, great stats without the winning.
Yea, maybe.... I remember having alot of fun watching a QB for us who put up god like stats and couldn't win it all. I miss that guy.

What matters to me is how a QB plays throughout the course of a season.

Without a significant amount of reps, I don't believe in players choking or being "clutch" (I actually hate the term clutch but ill use it for ease). It's too easy for statistical anomalies to happen when youre talking limited reps in specific situations.

Also, im not blaming a QB who throws an INT and loses the game if he's been let down by his team and/or scored enough points that an average defense should have won the game. Not speaking to Herbert's game here, I mean any QB any game.

As for we and us, it doesn't mean anything specific. It just how I type, I was just trying to express two general groups and their general thoughts, not draw a line like us vs them or something.
Fair enough, it just seemed like an extreme generalization, but I get it now.

I feel the same way about the word elite as you do about the word clutch. I cringe every time it’s used and it a fan favorite on this site.

I've been not so level headed in the past about Tua, but I've come to realize he isn't as bad as i projected him to be. I'm just not sure he has the tools to be in the upper tier of QB.
I put myself in the same camp. Tua did a great job of running the offense as he did albeit not how I envisioned.

Quick release, exceptional RPO deception, but similarly I question his overall tools to be a true franchise QB.

I had him pegged for Rivers. Was hoping Tua would be Eli.

Hmmm somebody pick Tua and after yr made mistakes because herbert is ballers..I don't think it was Flores..that herbert is causing major problems in dolphins world...less just be real. Front office made mistake or Grier.. .

Why did you quote me and do exactly what I said to stop doing?

Completely guessed on who wanted who lol.

News flash: Dude, you have no ****in clue. You just throwing out what you think means nothing. Move on. It doesn’t matter. And you’ll probably never know.

I had him pegged for Rivers. Was hoping Tua would be Eli.
I always thought Eli was extremely lucky in his career. Those two superbowls he won were very fortunate. The helmet catch comes to mind. He also had a great defense both years.

I will always be grateful for him ending the Pats undefeated season. Honestly that was one of the highlights of my last twenty years of religious football watching.

Writing that last sentence made me wonder..... does it suck to be a Dolphins fan? Lol

Yea, maybe.... I remember having alot of fun watching a QB for us who put up god like stats and couldn't win it all. I miss that guy.
yep he was fun and he got us to the postseason a lot. that kind of optimism is much more fun than fantasy football rankings and madden ratings of a perennial early golfer.

yep he was fun and he got us to the postseason a lot. that kind of optimism is much more fun than fantasy football rankings and madden ratings of a perennial early golfer.
I live in KC and my moms side of the family are Packers fans. My brother is a Cowboys fan, best friend is an Eagles fan.

None of them can seem to understand what it's like to be a fan of a team that hasn't been a contender for a quarter of a century.

Just the thought of making the playoffs for me is like waiting for a miracle to happen. Meanwhile they all make the playoffs every year and don't even give a ****. They are all so spoiled it makes me sick.

I would die just to feel confident were gonna make the playoffs most years.

Well if this is true, it just brings about more questions about Flores… why would he have made the pick and gone about the QB situation the way he did
Because he could bring him along guve Fitz the season but it was forced on him to bench Fitz??

Back
Top Bottom