Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

Yeah, I don't see Ross as a Jerry Jones type. I don't think he would overrule the coach and GM on personnel matters.
I believe Ross when he says he will let the next HC decide if he wants to go with Tua at QB or bring in his own QB. In fact I will be surprised if a new HC would take the job if he was told he would have no say over who the QB will be while he is the HC.

I think they will tell him they would like to see how Tua plays next year and if the HC doesn’t believe Tua is the answer over the long term, they will let him decide what he wants to do at the QB position going forward.

Omar laying out the FACTS​

1) An oxymoron
2) A contradictory statement
3) A miracle
4) An accident
5) Click bait
6) Trolling
7) A misunderstanding
8) Someone desperate enough to post anything
9) A joke
10) All of the above

Pick one (that's why nature gave you two nostrils) - LOL

Oh boy. Folks aren't going to like this one:

If the entire Organization wanted Watson they should just trade Tua. If they don't think he's the guy then move on, stop wasting people's time. If we spend this off-season tailoring the offense to Tua's strengths, getting receivers that better compliment Tua etc then it's all a waste of time. We're just going to have to rebuild the entire offense for the next QB.

So if Tua was Flores' pick and that played a part in his firing AND the rest of the organization wants Watson, then how safe is tua now?

It could have been either way, but unless one ever comes out and makes something public you're entirely right its stupid to try and figure it out.

Especially since there are reports that go both ways. There isnt even a path to the truth.
I thought the chambers files were the single source of truth?

Buyers regret/remorse?

You get something expensive you really wanted and find out it's made in a Chinese sweat shop with cheap plastic once you actually have it.
Lol… Yea that makes sense if you bought something on Amazon… not if you’re a coach, with the expectation of developing the players YOU chose… I guess Grier and Ross didn’t review professionalism and integrity during the interview process

So if Tua was Flores' pick and that played a part in his firing AND the rest of the organization wants Watson, then how safe is tua now?
In that scenario they will trade for Watson but I have no idea if Grier, Ross, Marino all actually want Watson. I guess we will see in the next few months

Back
Top Bottom