Omar laying out the FACTS | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar laying out the FACTS

Well if this is true, it just brings about more questions about Flores… why would he have made the pick and gone about the QB situation the way he did
Flores has shown a really quick trigger when he didn’t like something (look at coaches ). Makes a lot of sense that he wanted Tua (or was on board ) until he got him in and didn’t like what he saw.

Flores has shown a really quick trigger when he didn’t like something (look at coaches ). Makes a lot of sense that he wanted Tua (or was on board ) until he got him in and didn’t like what he saw.
He has shown a quick trigger for sure and it’s bit him in the arse… He knew what he was getting when he drafted Tua, as well as with the injury on top of that… he should have sat him all year in 2020, let him rehab and learn the O… what doesn’t make sense tho, is Flores stated that Tua was like his kid, have to take it slow etc, then 2 weeks later threw him into the lineup?? As much as I have legitimately bashed Flores the last 24 hours, can’t help to think that Ross had something to do with this as well- like pressuring to put Tua in when he wasn’t ready

He has shown a quick trigger for sure and it’s bit him in the arse… He knew what he was getting when he drafted Tua, as well as with the injury on top of that… he should have sat him all year in 2020, let him rehab and learn the O… what doesn’t make sense tho, is Flores stated that Tua was like his kid, have to take it slow etc, then 2 weeks later threw him into the lineup?? As much as I have legitimately bashed Flores the last 24 hours, can’t help to think that Ross had something to do with this as well- like pressuring to put Tua in when he wasn’t ready
I am convinced when he made that comment about Tua being his kid , it was because he really saw no reason to play him at that point both because of injury and him not giving the team the best chance to win. Zero question , Tua should have sat that year and like you alluded to , Ross or someone forced his hand.

I just don’t think Ross had anything to do with the decision to play Tua in 2020. If it was indeed Flores decision to draft Tua and the Dolphins were winning with Fitzpatrick at QB, there was no reason for Ross to pressure Flores to play him.

Ross has always stated that he wants a playoff team in Miami. So it would make no sense for him to insist they play Tua when he was coming off major hip surgery and hasn’t played in a game for nearly a year. The Dolphins were playing well enough with Fitzpatrick at QB and Gailey was hired to be the OC with Fitzpatrick as his QB.

I have no insight as to why the switch to Tua was made at the time but I really don’t think Ross had anything to do with that switch of QB’s.

Its a pointless debate. Comming out of College Tua has the high rated prospect... had he not had injuries he probably woulda went ahead of Burrow.

Its happened since the beginning of the league. Todd Blackledge went ahead of Marino... over 10 Qbs were drafted ahead of Brady.

Herbert is great, we missed, it happens. Move on.

Between him and Omar I'll take @ChambersWI any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
I'm not saying you shouldn't. Honestly I mean no disrespect. I don't doubt the guy is connected. But I've been in enough organizations (not football) to understand how information flows and how one source would say something and another something else. No source bats 1000. I don't think this many people would be wrong on Watson without a sliver of truth being present. Rarely is it black and white.

It just rubs me the wrong way when people imply there can be no opposing factual information on this story (this is the reason I haven't done it to date). He hasnt done that so that's more directed at the people who keep tell me to go read it.

For what it's worth I am half tempted to join just to see what's up.

The real question is how does Flores not get along with Tua, a devout kid of faith who had a strict upbringing, strict father and was beloved by one of the toughest coaches in the business in Saban. A kid who respect his peers through and through.

Flores preaches family, culture and the importance of off field growth as well as on field. Where did this relationship go wrong? How could it go wrong. There values could not be more simpatico.

Clearly either Tua or Flores are not the persons they portray themselves to be in the public eye.

Back
Top Bottom