Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back | Page 19 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Omar said Tua's arm still isnt back

you guys do realize in your defense of tua and the strengths you continue to mention, you are basically describing chad pennington
Not Steve Young or Drew Brees?

Say it ain't so............

its like we were told we were getting peyton manning and now people are telling me i should be happy with chad pennington because with the right cast around him and josh allen getting a season ending injury we might make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round

its like we were told we were getting peyton manning and now people are telling me i should be happy with chad pennington because with the right cast around him and josh allen getting a season ending injury we might make the playoffs and get knocked out in the first round
Lol..... It could appear that way.

I doubt you blindly accepted what "we were being told".

it was kind of an exaggeration to make my point...we were sold tua as a game changer...but i didnt think that meant he would make the game so boring you have to change it
Not sure what you were expecting but, given all the mitigating factors, he still had a better rookie campaign than a few "game changers"

Not sure what you were expecting but, given all the mitigating factors, he still had a better rookie campaign than a few "game changers"
and mark sanchez played in the afc championship his rookie season, with crappy stats

tua just didnt pass the eye test, just like sanchez didnt regardless of what nyjunc tried to tell us 12 years ago

What would it solve?

Is it your contention that Omar is brainwashing ppl with his opinion column?

Do you really just mean you would be happier if the forum were an echo chamber, filled with sheep, who all agree with your opinion?

Please elaborate..........
I'm going to elaborate. Omar's trash and should not have that job. I am done elaborating.

I'm going to elaborate. Omar's trash and should not have that job. I am done elaborating.
Man, you are all over the place.

What does that have to do with what banning him from this forum would solve?

Do you think he is thr driving force behind ppl's opinions here?

If you prefer one line, drive by posting to intelligent discourse, that's fine. You aren't alone.......

Take it or leave it but maybe next time try and build an opinion for yourself instead of blindly buying what you were "sold"... Its such a BS argument to not like a player simply because other people told you he was going to win a SB in his 1st season. Im still as confident that Tua will have at least a very good NFL career as I was before they picked him, I did say I thought he was going to be great and I still think that. I absolutely never said I thought he'd be blowing up the league by his 9th game. There were guys that were saying this, but you being naive enough to buy into it has nothing to do with anyone but yourself. IMHO

Back
Top Bottom