On Paper, Offense Could Be Good | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On Paper, Offense Could Be Good

The offense has potential. Is it better? We're about to find out. I'm hopeful that the RB and TE positions found the depth they sorely needed and now can be considered a strength? WR seems to have depth at the very least with the additions of Wilson and Amendola. And the offense gets Tanahill back from injury. There's a lot of Hope in Dolphin land for the offense and rightfully so; the rookie tight ends must play a significant part and make their contributions count. The offense also needs to get more from Grant and Carroo as well, if the offense is going to take the next step. On paper it looks improved how it ends up when it goes live and they play on Sundays remains to be seen.

On paper, this team will be improved in practically every area. There are question marks, like every team has, but I feel MUCH better about the overall talent level on this team than I have in a long time.

Gesicki pick up is huge in my opinion. Phins havnt had a decent pass catching TE for years.
I know I'm quoting myself and I know Gesicki is a major player for the Phins in my opinion but the fact the Dolphins have not had a decent Pass catching TE since McMicheal (the younger fans might have to Google him). Will Gase get the best out of him? I'm reading words like 'slot ' being used. I've even watched tape where he's come out of the backfield. Any football experts better educated than me that can put this one to bed....where do Phins play Gesicki to get the best out of him because I'm my opinion he's potentially one of the best Draft picks the Dolphins have made for years. Is he a going at TE or is he going to be utilized?

I see major improvements in 3 different key areas:

1) QB position
2) Offensive line
3) TE position

As long as #17 is healthy I believe our offense will be more productive than 2017. So, fingers crossed.

I want to be excited, but I still worry about the OL. If they can stay healthy and produce, we do have a chance of having a decent offense. Really excited to see what Gesicki brings! He could be a real reason we become a constant playoff team in the future.

Back
Top Bottom