On the Clock Draft Simulator | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the Clock Draft Simulator

How many OL sure keepers do we have on the roster right now? Trey Smith and Mekhi Becton are OT/OG. We don't have solid starters at OL much less depth. I do like Evan Boehm for our interior OL especially at Center. Also, given our dire need at OL I didn't mind picking up what I considered OL steals in the later rounds. Bring 'em on.
At this point I'd say that Boehm, Deiter, Davis all will be back for usre. Good chance Webb is back too. Not sure about Prince. Either way, I see us getting a couple of free agents and drafting two, maybe 3 with so many picks but I don't see 6 of them.

3: R1P3
QB JUSTIN HERBERT
OREGON

22: R1P22
LB ISAIAH SIMMONS
CLEMSON

23: R1P23
OT TREY SMITH
TENNESSEE

35: R2P3
OT JOSH JONES
HOUSTON

61: R2P29
C CREED HUMPHREY
OKLAHOMA

67: R3P3
RB TRAVIS ETIENNE
CLEMSON

144: R4P38
OT YASIR DURANT
MISSOURI

165: R5P21
EDGE JAMES LYNCH
BAYLOR

175: R5P31
G MEKHI BECTON
LOUISVILLE

178: R5P34
EDGE ALEX HIGHSMITH
CHARLOTTE

181: R6P3
C JAKE HANSON
OREGON

199: R6P21
CB MIKE HAMPTON
SOUTH FLORIDA

208: R6P30
EDGE CHAUNCEY RIVERS
MISSISSIPPI STATE

238: R7P25
RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH

Seriously some of you want him with the questions PLUS the massive injury history @ #4 overall?

Wow.

Seriously some of you want him with the questions PLUS the massive injury history @ #4 overall?

Wow.

No kidding. Some guys and them hoping for actual change to this franchise. Who you want at 4? An OT? haha

You can foreshadow? Pretty sure I have seen the doctors say hes gonna make a full recovery. Are you a doctor too?
No foreshadowing.. it’s a possibility just like it’s a possibility he can play elite again. Too much unknown to gamble on right now. Time will tell.

No foreshadowing.. it’s a possibility just like it’s a possibility he can play elite again. Too much unknown to gamble on right now. Time will tell.

So you rather take a gamble on a lesser position? Any player we take is gonna be a gamble. Better just swing for the damn fences at QB. We got 10 other picks to plug holes on the roster with.

Back
Top Bottom