On the Clock Draft Simulator | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

On the Clock Draft Simulator

So you rather take a gamble on a lesser position?
Taking Tua is a bigger gamble considering his injury. Most people here are foreshadowing he’s gonna come out like all is well and he will be like he was before. It’s way to soon for me or any scouts/doctors to make that decision. You never know, he could come out and be able to play like he used to. Or he could end up not worth a damn anymore. If that’s the case we will have to gamble on a different player or position.

I think that if Tua enters the draft that he will definitely go in the 1st. Even with the concerns I don’t think that we can pass him up. I think the talk of trading up for him is insane but if he is on the board then take him. Just imagine if NE got their hands on him and he does have a full recovery. I’d stop watching football at that point.

oh man, Tua to the Pats. Yup, no more NFL. Back to La Liga for me.

The Pats always seem to end up robbing people with trades, I mean they got Randy Moss for a 4th. Feel like they would trade up from 30 to #2 and only have to give this years 2nd along with swapping 1st.

I know Im jaded by them but please let them have to suffer for years before finding a replacement for Brady.

Not sure how realistic this simulator is but here's what I ended up with. This would be an absolute dream:

3: R1P3

QB JOE BURROW
LSU
22: R1P22

RB JONATHAN TAYLOR
WISCONSIN
23: R1P23

C TYLER BIADASZ
WISCONSIN
35: R2P3

EDGE YETUR GROSS-MATOS
PENN STATE
61: R2P29

CB JAYLON JOHNSON
UTAH
67: R3P3

OT JOSH JONES
HOUSTON
144: R4P38

G BEN CLEVELAND
GEORGIA
165: R5P21

TE HUNTER BRYANT
WASHINGTON
175: R5P31

S RICHIE GRANT
UCF
178: R5P34

S J.R. REED
GEORGIA
181: R6P3

WR VAN JEFFERSON
FLORIDA
199: R6P21

EDGE JOSH UCHE
MICHIGAN
208: R6P30

S HAMSAH NASIRILDEEN
FLORIDA STATE
238: R7P25

RB ZACK MOSS
UTAH

• 4 Tua Tagovailoa, QB Alabama
  • 22 K'Lavon Chaisson EDGE LSU
  • 23 Tyler Biadasz IOLWisconsin
  • 36 Xavier McKinney, S Alabama
  • 62 Prince Tega Wanogho OT Auburn
  • 68 Cameron Dantzler, CBMississippi State
  • 149 Chase Claypool, WR Notre Dame
  • 151 Lamical Perine, RB Florida
  • 163 Tyler Clark IDL Georgia
  • 180 John Simpson, IOL Clemson
  • 188 Reggie Floyd, S Virginia Tech
  • 217 Jamie Newman, QB Wake Forest
SEC BIAS WHAT SEC BIAS LOL :lmfao:

No kidding. Some guys and them hoping for actual change to this franchise. Who you want at 4? An OT? haha

Ok, lets put this clearly our options

1. Player X @4 turns into an All-Pro/major player which outside of QB's they usually do

2. Tua who's major injury now limits his mechanics significantly and is never the same QB.

3 . Tua taken @4, who is too short and now mobility challenged get hands in the face every play...accuracy sucks, arms is average, and his hip is a problem with mechanics.

4. Tua is taken @4 hobbles around and gets injured again (never made it through a season)

Which would you rather have? regardless of position.

Odds are against the kid....I actually don't like to be honest, but I suspect he will never be the player people hoped he would be.

I'll risk a 2nd or 3rd....but not a first.

Ok, lets put this clearly our options

1. Player X @4 turns into an All-Pro/major player which outside of QB's they usually do

2. Tua who's major injury now limits his mechanics significantly and is never the same QB.

3 . Tua taken @4, who is too short and now mobility challenged get hands in the face every play...accuracy sucks, arms is average, and his hip is a problem with mechanics.

4. Tua is taken @4 hobbles around and gets injured again (never made it through a season)

Which would you rather have? regardless of position.

Odds are against the kid....I actually don't like to be honest, but I suspect he will never be the player people hoped he would be.

I'll risk a 2nd or 3rd....but not a first.

Would you rather the Pats get Tua in the first round or a any LT or a CB that they want? Theoretically the pats can pick an olineman or CB they want or Tua. I think thats how you look at this. Because if we dont draft Tua, we are going LT or CB. Does the Pats getting a LT strike fear in your heart? haha Or does the ability for them to get a QB that could continue there dominance. You dont have to answer. I already know it.

Would you rather the Pats get Tua in the first round or a any LT or a CB that they want? Theoretically the pats can pick an olineman or CB they want or Tua. I think thats how you look at this. Because if we dont draft Tua, we are going LT or CB. Does the Pats getting a LT strike fear in your heart? haha Or does the ability for them to get a QB that could continue there dominance. You dont have to answer. I already know it.
Who said that we're going LT or Corner if we don't take Tua?

Who said that we're going LT or Corner if we don't take Tua?

What other position we going? Overrated DE from Iowa? Very well could be with this front office.

Even still put whatever position you want in there. Would you rather the Pats get Tua or any other player in this draft? I sure as chit wouldnt want to see it.

I've never particularly believed in Tua. At this point, I would rather they took him than Herbert or Eason.
With their track record developing QBs, I'd fear them more when they had a large, big-armed QB.

Your posts have assumed that almost everyone loves Tua..
There are quite a few of us who never did.

I've never particularly believed in Tua. At this point, I would rather they took him than Herbert or Eason.
With their track record developing QBs, I'd fear them more when they had a large, big-armed QB.

Your posts have assumed that almost everyone loves Tua..
There are quite a few of us who never did.

Because Brady has a 50 caliber for an arm.........................................

Quite a few? Goodness I came to the wrong forum to get educated then. Point them out so I can mark them.

What other position we going? Overrated DE from Iowa? Very well could be with this front office.

Even still put whatever position you want in there. Would you rather the Pats get Tua or any other player in this draft? I sure as chit wouldnt want to see it.
What makes you think Tua will drop to the pats if we don't take him? They don't even have a 2nd round pick so forget about them trying to move up for Tua, specially when they actually need help at WR and TE this time around. Do you think BB will trade up for Tua and let him sit till 2021 when he might not even be coaching by then . BB staying in the NFL means he wants to win again now. I doubt he want to trade future picks for a QB that might not be ready to play for at least a year so stop worrying so much about the pats.

I'm not saying I don't want Tua. Just saying you have this notion that the pats will get him and I believe the odds are against that happening.

What makes you think Tua will drop to the pats if we don't take him? They don't even have a 2nd round pick so forget about them trying to move up for Tua, specially when they actually need help at WR and TE this time around. Do you think BB will trade up for Tua and let him sit till 2021 when he might not even be coaching by then . BB staying in the NFL means he wants to win again now. I doubt he want to trade future picks for a QB that might not be ready to play for at least a year so stop worrying so much about the pats.

I'm not saying I don't want Tua. Just saying you have this notion that the pats will get him and I believe the odds are against that happening.

No I dont think the Pats will get him. He's gonna go top 10 after all is said and done. I just saying when people talk about us taking some positional player in the top 5, I dont agree with it. Would the pats scare you more with Tua or with a LT, CB, or DE? If you say Tua, than why would the finz be any different? Why should the finz take some gamble on a lesser position?

Back
Top Bottom