One thing Ryan Tannehill has that Dan Marino never did | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

One thing Ryan Tannehill has that Dan Marino never did

Congratulations, this is the first thread over 70 post that does not have any agreeing with the original poster......now that's an amazing feat.......This is history....

1st RT should never be compared to Dan Marino....2nd Marino was the opposite of game manager......

Don't get me wrong as I grew up a big fan of Marino, but I see an "it" factor with Tannehill that Dan Marino never had. QBs like Marino and Peyton were what I classify the "ultimate game managers"--They both usually made the right decision with the football, but never had that "gunslinger" mentality that won a QB like Eli Manning 2 super bowls. I think Tannehill is that guy.

Jeff Ireland was bad, but hey.... The guy gave the Dolphins a franchise QB.

Ok this is the lamest most clueless post in a while.

Marino was the ULTIMATE gunslinger. What Marino had Ryan does not have in any degree, in fact Henne had more of it than Ryan does.

I will say that the IT factor that current QB's like Manning & Brady have is something that NEITHER of those guys have. Montana had it.

Marino for all his talents probably would have a much harder time dealing with defensive schemes & coverages now. His strength was his arm and gunslinger attitude not his mind. :d-day:

Don't get me wrong as I grew up a big fan of Marino, but I see an "it" factor with Tannehill that Dan Marino never had. QBs like Marino and Peyton were what I classify the "ultimate game managers"--They both usually made the right decision with the football, but never had that "gunslinger" mentality that won a QB like Eli Manning 2 super bowls. I think Tannehill is that guy.

Marino had 68 TDs in his first two seasons. He had records set in his second year that were only broken recently. I like Tannehill as Miami's QB but comparing them isn't fair to him.

what you've written is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I saw where someone else ask, that this has to be a joke question, right ? Either that or someone who know's ABSOLUTELY nothing about the game and especially the QB position !

Dan Marino was the ULTIMATE GUNSLINGER,and he most definitely was'nt a game manager ! Game manager ? Dan Marino ? In the same sentence ? Really ? What a joke, OMG what an idiotic STATEMENT ! Im rooting for Tannehill,to me the questions still out,but I think he has a shot for sure if surrounded by the right people,but to say he has an "it" factor that Marino didnt is crazy !

Marino had the "it" factor,he didnt have a defense or a running game to ever go with it ! Elway never did anything either until he got Terell Davis and a running game to help. Joe Montano even said had Dan been on his 49er teams Dan would have had as many Super Bowls as he did. I wanted Marino from college,I actually followed Dan at Pittsburgh and loved him,could'nt believe he dropped to us the way he did !

We could have a 1,000,000 drafts,and EVERY time I would take Dan over Tannehill,and again,Im rooting for Tannehill and think he has a great shot to make it and even be a good QB if they get the people around him,but he's no where even CLOSE to being in Dan Marinos class ! Hell Dan would have 57 touchdowns right now just on hitting Mike Wallace on bombs down the sideline,Tanny cant even get the timing right and 1 completed right now ! (Hopefully that changes next year and they work on that ALOT this off season !) lol

WOW. Honestly THE WORST post of the year. And the year is young. Congrats! This will carry over as dumb dumb dumber over the entire course of 2014.

Be honest you never watched a single game with Marino under center -> he generally had the Dolphins in 35 - 45 point range without a run game to depend on his D let him down pretty much every season when they wore down in the cold. No oopposing teams leads were safe as Dan had a miracle touch to win games that they had no business winning.

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

Um..I have seen Dan Marino play. I thik RT has more ability

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This seriously messed up we are being trolled

Dan invented the "it factor"!

Back
Top Bottom