O'Shea Fired | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

Saw it coming.
Although we lack talent we did not have an identity on offense.
Besides Parker and MG the entire offense flopped.
I didn't think he could create wine out of water but we did not show well on that side of the ball.
is this sarcasm? what exactly are your expectations with a practice squad OL and patrick laird as your feature back?

first off, can we not hire anyone with the last name Brady? Second off, no college coaches please. If we are going for OC, go for Caldwell or Rivera or Shurmur.
Joe Brady was an Offensive assistant for the New Orleans Saints before he went to LSU and one of the reasons why LSU was so dominant on offense this year.

Let's not lock that down just yet. More than 3 credible people said that the Dolphins were the worst team ever fielded in the NFL, and how did those prognostications turn out?

Well, I guess there is now reason to question their credibility.

Let's not lock that down just yet. More than 3 credible people said that the Dolphins were the worst team ever fielded in the NFL, and how did those prognostications turn out?
Don't see how those two examples can even be compared...

Sources cannot predict how a team is going to finish but sources CAN get info/reasonings from people within the organization...

Don't see how those two examples can even be compared...

Sources cannot predict how a team is going to finish but sources CAN get info/reasonings from people within the organization...
Point taken, but I think we can slow the roll on this analysis for a day or so. Everything posted on the internet is there trying to get news out first for the clicks, not necessarily trying to make sure it's 100% thought out and correct.

You're behind by an hour bro, it's Schuplinsky, the QB coach.
[/QUOTE]
Yes but I'm wondering if Caldwell returns as the assistant HC and QB coach. Isn't he mean to be a good mentor of QB's especially if we are bringing in another young QB?

I’m surprised but I trust Flo. Flo knows Chad very well and I’m sure we get someone better. I do have a feeling that this is the end of the Rosen experiment. Bring Fitz back and draft a QB.

I don't understand what's so special about the qb coach, O'shea is well respected in the NFL.
Oh please. Before this year nobody knew O'Shea existed. How many WR coaches do you know by name?

Flores made O'Shea a household name in the NFL by making him an OC.

Oh please. Before this year nobody knew O'Shea existed. How many WR coaches do you know by name?

Flores made O'Shea a household name in the NFL by making him an OC.

I wouldn't quite state it like that.
But your point is a great one and sadly shows how much the pendulum in extremes swing with fans aka fanatics.

Breathe everyone...just breathe it will be okay!

Wow that O with very little talent, got better and better throughout the year, even after losing it's top wideout (at the time), all it's RBs and with zero talent on the line. I don't understand this move but Flores has done enough this season to earn our trust that he knows what he is doing and has a plan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom