O'Shea Fired | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

I don't even get why people need "the true and complete story." The dude is gone, and we can just hope the new guy does a good job.

Hell, we don't even know how much of an effect O'Shea had on the offense.
Peeps be speculating like crazy and some will be disappointed that we'll probably never know the answer, we'll get the typical generic reasons released by the team, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, next up...

Any he can get.

I would point out that if a team wanted him as a head coach, he would be a Head Coaching candidate. I agree he would be a bit of a dark horse, but most of the teams this year looking for a new HC might consider him.

Ex. CONVERSATION:

Desperate Team owner trying to sound knowledgeable:
What have you done in your career that would make us believe you could be a HC?

O'Shea:
AS their OC, I got the 2019 Dolphin Offense to beat New England at New England in the last game of the year, killing their Bye in the playoffs, even though we were considered the laughingstock of the league!

Desperate Team owner demonstrating great wisdom and decisiveness:
Your hired.

O'Shea:
Thank You Mr. Jones.
The punch line was the best! :up:

Wouldn't be surprised if Caldwell is named the new OC

Was thinking the same thing....
Just read. " Coach Jim Caldwell, who left his position running the Dolphins offense in the preseason to tend to his health, is feeling good and ready to return to the sideline, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. "

Flores said : “He’s been a great coach for a long time. He’s someone who’s been a mentor, someone I can bounce ideas off the entire season,” Flores told reporters on Friday. “Great coach and he would be very worthy of a head coach in this league. I’ll say that over and over and over again.”

Or our OC
Be an solid upgrade ....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom