O'Shea Fired | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

Well, if the Gum Ball said it, that's it then....lol.

Actually, I believe Fitz did have fun. He seems like he still loves the hell out of playing, just like a kid. Probably loves the camaraderie with both players and coaches at his age. I would even argue, this has been his best season is several years.

His arm is getting tired, though, and when your mind starts writing checks your body can't cash, it will quickly become not fun anymore.

Does he have another year or two? I would say, by the way he was running for first down and TDs, he does if we can help him a little with a line tgat isn't so seive like.
Fitz is gonna replace Tom in NE you heard it here first

And that was because of O'Shea?
Are you sure?
If so, How do you know he's responsible for that?

All we know is being the OC he played the most significant role on the offense out of all the coaches which is the reason ppl are surprised that the only aspect of our football team that was functional OC was fired.

Coaches and coordinators should adjust to rosters that's why Lamar Jackson is so successful. If we could not run block why continue to waste downs on half back up the middle on 1st downs. The OC was not 100% at fault but someone was going to bite the bullet. Even I was on his ass for the first half performance 0 points. If he could not scheme to get someone to outrush a 100-year-old QB good riddance.

I checked the Dolphins Coaches list on their website and O'Shea, Oden and DeGluguelmo are no longer listed - their photos and names have been removed. In the previous 2 years that I have been making Coaching Organizational charts of the Dolphins there was often a lag of a week or two before a new coach was listed after his hiring was announced.

Maybe the new FO is exercising a level of efficiency that wasn't there the last few years. I'll know when the replacement coaches get announced.

A fan can always hope.

I checked the Dolphins Coaches list on their website and O'Shea, Oden and DeGluguelmo are no longer listed - their photos and names have been removed. In the previous 2 years that I have been making Coaching Organizational charts of the Dolphins there was often a lag of a week or two before a new coach was listed after his hiring was announced.

Maybe the new FO is exercising a level of efficiency that wasn't there the last few years. I'll know when the replacement coaches get announced.

A fan can always hope.
Good work there Ray, you're the man for the job. Report back when you have something... :up: :nublar7

Ray, I agree with your sentiment. Flores doesn't seem like a guy that waste time. He kind of reminds me if Shula in his early years. Very straight forward and no nonsense.
Shula would never last in today's NFL. Grier will be the new... Meta? going forward.

Back
Top Bottom