O'Shea Fired | Page 24 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

This is probably nothing more than a "bad fit" situation. I mean We all understood that this year was somewhat of an audition for the players and separate the good fits from the bad fits... I dont see how it would be different for the coaching staff after all... Some good players have been let go this season because of bad fits, I think this is just a similar case for some parts of the coaching staff.

This is probably nothing more than a "bad fit" situation. I mean We all understood that this year was somewhat of an audition for the players and separate the good fits from the bad fits... I dont see how it would be different for the coaching staff after all... Some good players have been let go this season because of bad fits, I think this is just a similar case for some parts of the coaching staff.
Well Patrick Graham should be gone as well

You rank 27th in the NFL, regardless of talent, this IS the NFL you get fired.

should patrick graham be worried for coordinating the worst defense in the league or is he safe because he really just called what flores told him to?

Flores is responsible for the defense. who was responsible for the talent on defense?

Graham prolly just does what Flores likes/needs so why fire him?

Peeps be speculating like crazy and some will be disappointed that we'll probably never know the answer, we'll get the typical generic reasons released by the team, doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, next up...

Maybe this confirms that any beat writers with sources inside our organization have been firmly cut off? I think I recall some here speculating that Tananbaum had been one of the old sources? I wonder what a writer can offer someone for that kind of information, other than promising to leave the source out of stories?

Calm down Future CEO
This only mean these guys/coaches was not Flores First Choice .

And his 1st choice will be availible soon .

I was hoping for coaching stability going into year 2. Also, I just heard a discussion on sports radio how several fire the coach / coordinator to keep the hot QB coach like Kitchens and Koetter have not panned out. Then this news today, doh!

I liked the Fins play calling... if our oline got any push we would've been a respectable offense.

Wish things could've been worked out to throw extra money at the good coaches to keep them longer than a year. Even worse, what if McDaniels decides to be a terdburgler to another team and stay in NE like last year?

This news plus Howard is not a great start to the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom