OTA THREAD Team OTAs Start Today Open To Reporters On Tuesday | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OTA THREAD Team OTAs Start Today Open To Reporters On Tuesday

Lmao!!! Anyone thinking Tua is going to somehow fall different now when getting tackled just because he took some ju jitsu classes is fooling themselves! 🤣

You've been training for years, and instructed for years. I'm not sold that a couple of months of training will be as impactful as people believe. I think they are selling this as a martial arts lesson when really its just more focus on core, and neck strength (which is great). However, mentally, if it helps Tua get rid of the thoughts of bad falling techniques, its a positive.

Funny he should say that. I too have been a karate instructor for years. Here is a video of my work:

Lmao!!! Anyone thinking Tua is going to somehow fall different now when getting tackled just because he took some ju jitsu classes is fooling themselves! 🤣
It’s part of the training. It’s like when basketball players work on another part of their game. Post up players learn a jump shot in the off-season. It’s true you can learn stuff..

I assume you’re being serious here and that’s what so sad about this post.

It’s like saying the entire professional of martial arts/mix etc is a big fake and all the training those folks do doesn’t change anything in the way they fall etc.

I mean by that time, it should be something his mind does automatically and doesn't require him to think about it.

Back
Top Bottom