OTA THREAD Team OTAs Start Today Open To Reporters On Tuesday | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OTA THREAD Team OTAs Start Today Open To Reporters On Tuesday

This bitch is going to start writing all kinds of good things about the Dolphins, get back to being a beat writer then start trashing certain Dolphin players again. **** him. Gtfoh Omar
Kelly is a Dolphins stalker in reality

I assume you’re being serious here and that’s what so sad about this post.

It’s like saying the entire professional of martial arts/mix etc is a big fake and all the training those folks do doesn’t change anything in the way they fall etc.
my only question is martial artists when training and falling have their hands free in the process, qbs are carrying a ball, also they are sometimes get hit without seeing or bracing.

I would think that changes some of the learned technique, hopefully they trained with a ball in his hands..

Last edited:

''I noticed Bowman and David Long Jr. having a little chit-chat in practice's final hour, during the last 11-on-11 period.

Bowman was a four-time first-team All-Pro during his playing career. His career with the San Francisco 49ers overlapped Fangio’s four-season tenure (2011-2014) as the 49ers defensive coordinator, so there’s your connection.

The Dolphins occasionally have coaching interns for training camp. Maybe that’s in the works, which would be phenomenal in my humble opinion.''

Hire that guy...

I assume you’re being serious here and that’s what so sad about this post.

It’s like saying the entire professional of martial arts/mix etc is a big fake and all the training those folks do doesn’t change anything in the way they fall etc.
It's not sad, what makes you think when he's got the ability to change how he falls when/if he's bring clobbered/contorted by a 200 plus or 300 plus pound linemen or multiple for that matter. You think he's going to be able to un-bear hug himself and stop these dudes from falling on him? You think he all of a sudden has eyes in the back of his head now and won't get hit from behind or he won't keep his eyes down field step into a pass and get smashed by a huge linebacker?

If so, well, ok...

It's not sad, what makes you think when he's got the ability to change how he falls when/if he's bring clobbered/contorted by a 200 plus or 300 plus pound linemen or multiple for that matter. You think he's going to be able to un-bear hug himself and stop these dudes from falling on him?

If so, well, ok...
Have you ever taken martial arts? I did. I took some Karate and trained in krav maga a bit. Not an expert but I learned enough that I know muscle memory is an actual thing. It doesn't take a lot of training to react in a certain way without thinking about it.

Have you ever taken martial arts? I did. I took some Karate and trained in krav maga a bit. Not an expert but I learned enough that I know muscle memory is an actual thing. It doesn't take a lot of training to react in a certain way without thinking about it.
Why is this even an argument??????

Yes I've taken. No where near an expert in it like you. Muscle memory is something that has to be trained and trained and trained over and over. It's not something your just going to learn in a couple of months, stop training, and all of a sudden keep doing it for the rest of your life, or career in this case. It is something you have to keep working on. I train a lot with weapons. There is a HUGE difference in training, and being in actual situations that you need to use. Muscle memory helps, but it's not 100. Plenty other nerves, adrenaline and other factors play into it.

So no, I don't think it's going to be muscle memory for him yet at this point. Even if it comes to a time where it is, how much will help in the situations I just listed in above post?

What? You think it's going to help too?
I think it can't hurt, and training in repetitive physical activities do make reactions more automatic, and quicker. There is no question about that.

The "why is it an argument" is more along the lines of is it worth arguing about?

What portion of the argument are you arguing against/for?
It doesn’t matter, 1 concussion and certain people will be like “ see training did nothing” no concussions they’ll be like “yea those 2 new tackles balled out” some arguments are easy

It doesn’t matter, 1 concussion and certain people will be like “ see training did nothing” no concussions they’ll be like “yea those 2 new tackles balled out” some arguments are easy
It's May. The only issues to speak on are the non-issues. Without the back and forth, we might as well just put "closed for the offseason" on the main page with a count down clock.

Back
Top Bottom