Other Teams Qbs That Might Get Cut? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Teams Qbs That Might Get Cut?

FWIW, I really like McGough. He played very well for FIU in 2017 and it was his injury on the first drive in their bowl game that really sunk the Golden Panthers in that game. You want to talk about bad backup quarterback situations, that was a prime example. The guy they had in after him was basically an option quarterback who couldn't complete a pass more than 5 yards downfield.

McGough looks to me like a guy who has the tools to develop into a viable pro quarterback. Just spitballing, though.

In other words, McGough is a REAL QB.

NOT a josh dobbs style wannabe. Laughable.

I don't know man...I'm hearing reports that Brees shoulder may be done. At least that's what the Dolphins med team is saying. There's no way a guy who had that injury with the Chargers will be reliable.
GOLD MEDAL sir.

In other words, McGough is a REAL QB.

NOT a josh dobbs style wannabe. Laughable.

Dobbs can't throw the football accurately. I was stunned he was drafted at all. Seems like a bright kid, good future for him in aerospace engineering or whatever he majored in, but good Lord he can not throw a football.

Dobbs can't throw the football accurately. I was stunned he was drafted at all. Seems like a bright kid, good future for him in aerospace engineering or whatever he majored in, but good Lord he can not throw a football.

Might want to check the stats. Hes a more accurate thrower BO....

Staying in house. Which isn’t news to anyone.

Attachments

• 87A2814B-7142-47E4-8E44-B0EA6BD1396B.jpeg
    87A2814B-7142-47E4-8E44-B0EA6BD1396B.jpeg
    33.5 KB · Views: 7
Kind of funny to question the reliability of Tannehill's knee in a thread about a guy who nearly got his leg amputated.
Are you referring to RGIII ?? Because it’s irrelevant to the fact that Miami has no valid backup plan (again) to their already questionable starter.

If I had to have a guy with an amputated leg issue as a QB, I’d prefer him to be a third stringer like RGIII.

I don't know man...I'm hearing reports that Brees shoulder may be done. At least that's what the Dolphins med team is saying. There's no way a guy who had that injury with the Chargers will be reliable.

well played ROFL...but it STILL HURTS! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHhH!!!!

The funny thing about this statement, is what the hell is so complex about a system that seems to consist of poorly implemented screens, passes that fall well short of the sticks and the odd reliance of magic running of Drake ? If our O was incredibly dynamic, diverse and well drilled I could understand it, but that has hardly been the case in the Gase years so far.

2016 was a bit different. Seemed like we were hitting on deep balls every game with Stills catching a 40+ yard bomb every other game, and I bet the stats from that year prove it

Do you have a personal grudge against the kid or something? Isnt he in his 2nd or 3rd year lol??

Like its completely impossible for him to have improved at all with NFL level coaching and weight programs etc? Just completely disregarding a player that early in their career is a bit foolish

I would take Matt Moore over any of our backup QB's. Gase wouldn't but I would

Back
Top Bottom