Our 2020 QB should be 1 of 3 players | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our 2020 QB should be 1 of 3 players

Tua will end up being a better NFL QB than Barrows.
Appreciate your confidence in this......but I'm just not seeing it. Burrow's strikes me as more of a pro style QB.....but that is just an opinion. Will be interesting to see what the Dolphins brass thinks. I have no idea if they are enamored with one of these guys or are planning on Rosen as their guy.

Will be interesting to see......

There is a strong possibility that Rosen may end up being the QB of the future considering how the 2020 QB class has shaked out. I wouldn't be surprised to see him as the full-time starter in 2020 without much competition behind him.
Anything Rosen get in nfl. He will have to earned it now. I dont know if he is good or bad..

1. Ryan Fitzpatrick
2. Josh Rosen
3. Ryan Tannehill

Past me just kicked future me so hard.... but it's true. Based on value, smart spending, and the long term build of this team. There is no rookie not named Burrow that is worth using a first round pick on.

We need to use our 5 top 60 picks (more if we move down in the first) on position players. Start loading up on playmakers.

Worry about doing what it takes to get Lawrence/Fields once we have a team in place around them that they can step in and lead.

The 3 players above should be in consideration. The top 2 for obvious reasons, and Tannehill because we all know his toughness and see what he's doing in Tennessee. He would be revered if he came back.m

It will be interesting to see the way this staff views Rosen coming into next year also.

No to Tannehill.... I’m good Fitz, Rosen and either Burrow, Tua or Love....possibly Eason!

No way Tennessee let’s him go, and doubtful he would want To come back regarding Tannehill.

Drafting Tua and letting him have a red shirt year behind Fitz isn’t such a crazy idea.

Giving Rosen another chance to compete in training camp and through preseason wouldn’t cost very much. In fact, Flores has proven his point, why not let Rosen start the last 3 games of the year to get some experience and show a bit more of what he has got?

Drafting another QB to learn behind Fitz such as Jacob Eason or even taking a shot on Jalen Hurtz could be an interesting idea.

Or drafting a QB such as Jamie Newman or Jordan Love and having them as a developmental prospect isn’t a crazy idea either.

However, with Fromm struggling To the point he may go back to school next year, Herbert looking questionable from a leadership standpoint, tua’s injury, Jordan Love looking like he has regressed a bit, this QB class doesn’t look as strong as it did at the beginning of the year.

Which is why we should have drafted Drew Lock last year!

they don't need a average QB, they need potential franchise QB.
in that case, I hope it's Tua with 1A, or Love with 1C.

Tannehill is making a hundred million dollars this season. He's not making it this season; he's using this season to make a minimum of 50 million on his next contract.

I’m sick and tired of kicking the tire down the road when it comes to drafting a QB. That needs to stop in 2020.
You can’t just draft a QB because you need one. If you are going to use a first round pick on a QB, you better be sure that QB is worthy of a first round pick. Right now the only QB I see who should in the first round is Burrow. Tua should only be a first round pick if he is 100% cleared medically by the team doctors and the doctor which performed the hip surgery.

Burrow will not be on the board for the Dolphins since the Bengals will draft him. At this time I don’t see the Dolphins drafting Tua. The rest of the possible QB’s in th draft don’t appear to be anymore than backup type QB’s at the next level and none of them are 1st round caliber QB’s in my opinion. Since the injury to Tua, this really looks like a very weak QB class once you get beyond Burrow.

talk is Titans are talking on a nice extension for Tannehill.
talk is Titans are talking on a nice extension for Tannehill.
Good for him. When he actually gets his team into the playoffs and they win at least one playoff game, then I will be impressed. He is playing with one of the best running backs in the league and the overall talent on the Titans roster is much better than he ever played with in Miami. While the lack of talent certainly wasn’t his fault, I still think it was time for his tenure to end in Miami. He is better off as a Titan and the Dolphins will be better off in the future by going out and finding a young QB they can build the offense around.

The ONLY way Cincy even blinks is if we offer all 5 1sts over the next 2 years and that’s a starting point to the deal.

if burrow is worth going ALL IN on, then do it. But that’s tough

If he was that good he would of dominated like he had this year in previous years. He’s great could be great in the nfl but still isn’t a generational talent that would warrant such a high bounty.

Back
Top Bottom