Our chances of winning the AFC East? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our chances of winning the AFC East?

Justasportsfan said:
No comeback huh?

Funny how you laugh at those bills fan when in fact finfans were guilty of the same thing. Laughing at bills fans when you were actually laughing at yourself but didn't even know it. :lol:

Wow online psychologist. "way" cool man (laughing at YOU) :roflmao:

DolphinzD said:
I must have missed this season where Thompson played for the Cards. :)

And I must have missed the season where Thompson played for the Dolphins...

:lol:

Any team who plays the Dolphins have to have a good Offense and a good Defense now too, our Offense is very good now with Boston, Chambers, McMicheal, and Ricky. Our o-line is complete now with the draft over, I feel Carey will be a great blocker so If Miami plays up to their talent every game they could go undefeated

I think that on paper our team is in better shape now than at the end of the season. We will break even or do better this year.

Justasportsfan said:
No comeback huh?

Funny how you laugh at those bills fan when in fact finfans were guilty of the same thing. Laughing at bills fans when you were actually laughing at yourself but didn't even know it. :lol:

:shakeno: remember that this is not a board to talk smack on so thats why he has no comeback and All fans have things to say about the Bills like the Losman draft pick will screw the Bills for 5+ years that was a retarded draft choice and in the first round thats whats wrong with that choice

remember that this is not a board to talk smack on so thats why he has no comeback and All fans have things to say about the Bills like the Losman draft pick will screw the Bills for 5+ years that was a retarded draft choice and in the first round thats whats wrong with that choice

A guy on the board called him a "blue chip" player. That made me giggle.

I think the bills have as good a shot as the fins, both have similar teams with strengths being defense, and offenses that have new coordinators and olines that are questionable.

I think this threat would be better after the PS...right now I don't know what kind of O we have..so I definetly can't put us as division champs...don't know who going to pick up who between now and TC...so I don''t know where buf or the jets stand, the Pats seem to have kept the core of their team, so they have more chances than anyone today on paper. This will be an interesting year imo..right now the pats have the edge with the rest of the division a toss up.

stan marino said:
I think the bills have as good a shot as the fins, both have similar teams with strengths being defense, and offenses that have new coordinators and olines that are questionable.

:roflmao: you must be joking, what makes the Bills the same as Miami? their D doesn't compare to Miami's D and their Offense has no RB they might as well give up on Henry and start McGahee

nick19991 said:
:roflmao: you must be joking, what makes the Bills the same as Miami? their D doesn't compare to Miami's D and their Offense has no RB they might as well give up on Henry and start McGahee
They had the #2 D in the NFL

nick19991 said:

Wow this post seems a bit homerish...The only weakness on the bills d is their pass rush as they rely on Schobel too much. Other than that (their other de position) they really dont have any weak starters. Henry played through injury last year and played for one of the worst run offenses in the league under gilbride(only spurrier's would be worse). Their oline gave up a bunch of sacks and is pretty much the same as ours if not better just by having more starters coming back, and a new oline coach thats supposed to be one of the tops in the league.(although some could be pinned on a slow bledsoe similar to our oline last year with griese back there) and they do have a new offensive coordinator like us.

nick19991 said:
:roflmao: you must be joking and their Offense has no RB

Surely you must be joking. Some Dolphin fans make fun of our FO for drafting McGahee when we had Travis Henry and now we have no running backs?! How much more do you need than Travis Henry and Willis McGahee? How many more do we need?

:lol:

What are our chances of winning the AFC East? Let's be honest, we have to beat the Pats, then we can worry about it.

Back
Top Bottom