Our chances of winning the AFC East? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our chances of winning the AFC East?

DallasDolfan said:
Jets = 100 %
Bill = 100 %
Pats = 0 %
Fins = 0 %

State of NY Math!!!

I am sure that the Florida education system is flourishing under Jeb, AKA Dumbya's brother.

IMO the whole season hinges on how well the O-line plays! If they don't gel and play well this team isn't going anywhere!

DallasDolfan said:
Jets = 100 %
Bill = 100 %
Pats = 0 %
Fins = 0 %

State of NY Math!!!

Only a Texan wouldn't understand that the Jets play in New Jersey.

As for who's going to win the AFC East, it's hard to go against the Patriots right now. They're the defending Super Bowl champs, after all. Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. I suppose if I was ranking the teams and their chances of winning, it would look like this...

Patriots - 50%
Phins - 25%
Bills - 15%
Jets - 10%

phunwin said:
As for who's going to win the AFC East, it's hard to go against the Patriots right now. They're the defending Super Bowl champs, after all. Gotta give them the benefit of the doubt. I suppose if I was ranking the teams and their chances of winning, it would look like this...

Patriots - 50%
Phins - 25%
Bills - 15%
Jets - 10%

I agree with that! You have to go with the Champs specially seeing as they got one thing they have been missing! Corey Dillon! They never had much of a running game and still won! Now they have one that will, IMO, resurrect his carree in NE!!! :(

I hope we don't look past the Pats again this year. Every year it feels our "winning the division" is a foregone conclusion. Fans talk about how the Pats have lost this guy and that guy... in their system it doesn't matter, they still win. The Pats are built around a philosophy, not individual players.

No matter how much they win, fans ignore them because they do not have any BIG money names. Yet, they always slip under the radar because they are not the glamorous pick. But, they win.

This team, and fans, needs to refocus and understand the sobering truth. The AFC East goes thru Foxboro. No matter how much we hate it, until we beat them and every other team in the division, NE is still the defending AFC East, AFC and SB champs.

Right now, we're all 0-0. Anybody can win. But, if we trash the Pats and ignore them again this year, we'll be watching them in the playoffs again this year.

Win the division, win the conference, THEN win the SB.

Who will win the division? The team with the best record... OBVIOUSLY!

:lol: :cooldude:

NathanHunt I couldn't agree with you more! Well said, they are still the team to beat no matter what happens or who we get!

Our team will do so much better than your team. Your team sucks.

Ok, the use of copy and paste should work for about every team out there. :goof: :goof: :goof:

The one thing that scares me about the Pats, is that under Bellie's system, Brady could go down, and Rohan Davie could step in and still put up the W. I despise their resourcefulness (sp.)

Back
Top Bottom