Our chances of winning the AFC East? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our chances of winning the AFC East?

Well all the teams in the afc east have huge question marks. Pats having the fewest or at least the smallest with a replacement for Washington(they have warren and a guy they drafted this year) and uncertainties with Ty law, and maybe a bit on the oline. Fins and bills have similar problems, then the jets who are getting long in the tooth on d, c martin and if im not mistaken the oline as well.

webjammn said:
One of the main reasons the Jills D was ranked so high is because their O was so pathetic that other teams would often get great field position due to turnovers

Wrong. The Bills D excelled at stops but not turnovers. We were in the bottom 5 in TO's if not the worst team in the NFL. We were a good D in spite of the lack of TO's.

baalworship said:
Wrong. The Bills D excelled at stops but not turnovers. We were in the bottom 5 in TO's if not the worst team in the NFL. We were a good D in spite of the lack of TO's.
Reread the post. "One of the main reasons the Jills D was ranked so high is because their O was so pathetic that other teams would often get great field position due to turnovers and/or 3-and-outs and have a short field to score in." I didn't say the Jills D excelled at turnovers. If they had they would have outscored your O most games.

webjammn said:
Reread the post. "One of the main reasons the Jills D was ranked so high is because their O was so pathetic that other teams would often get great field position due to turnovers and/or 3-and-outs and have a short field to score in." I didn't say the Jills D excelled at turnovers. If they had they would have outscored your O most games.

Wow. That makes even less sense. If our D had to face teams with a short field all the time because of TO's how did our horrible D finish in the top 5 in points allowed? Are you just making this up as you go along?

nick19991 said:
I feel Carey will be a great blocker so If Miami plays up to their talent every game they could go undefeated
I don't how to respond to this... wait
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

What did the bills do that is gonna change the fact they can not give drew time to throw the ball? I know it is hard to believe that the bills are gonna be just as bad as they were last year to bills fans because it would suck to think that. I have seen their team do nothing to improve thier lack of ability to run the ball vs good def. I also doubt thier oline is vastly improved. Thier def did play better last year but even with our poor o-line ricky ran up the yards and time of possesion. I still think the bills have along way to go. Miami on the other hand may have did the one thing that could change everything. The got a good young qb and a WR to catch the ball from him. They also improved our o-line. Time will tell i still rate the fins even with the pats in allot of things except qb play and that should change this year.Dolfanreal69

CirclingWagons said:
Holy ****, I can't believe I missed that post :roflmao:

I normally don't respond to post that are stupid - ohh wait yes I do!!!!

To think that ANY team will ever go Undefeated for the entire season again is asinine!

One word - PARITY

Last edited by a moderator:
Justasportsfan said:
I don't how to respond to this... wait
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
He's young, he's just excited......believe me, I've tried to set him straight, doesn't work.

dolfanreal69 said:
Miami on the other hand may have did the one thing that could change everything. The got a good young qb and a WR to catch the ball from him. They also improved our o-line. Time will tell i still rate the fins even with the pats in allot of things except qb play and that should change this year.Dolfanreal69
actually the fins....wait :roflmao: :roflmao: , I'm still laughing from NIck196969 posts.

Let me gather myself here...... The only thing that feely has done is prove that he can hold the ball for the kicker.

The only thing that Boston has proven is that he can have 1 great year. If you use that year thinking he is proven ,guess what. Bledsoe has had 3 (?)prowbowl appearances. By your logic, he's proven and will make probowl just like Boston will definitely have 1500 yds.

If you think that the fins have improved their OL by getting a rookie and a bench warmer (St. Clair), guess again. If proven OLinemen get confused by the different defensive looks that Bellichick throws at them, what makes Carey so special?

Nobody knows what's going to happen this early ,except for Nick :roflmao:

LIQUID24 said:
He's young, he's just excited......believe me, I've tried to set him straight, doesn't work.
My bad. Is that 1991 the year he was born? :confused:

dolfanreal69 said:
What did the bills do that is gonna change the fact they can not give drew time to throw the ball? I know it is hard to believe that the bills are gonna be just as bad as they were last year to bills fans because it would suck to think that. I have seen their team do nothing to improve thier lack of ability to run the ball vs good def. I also doubt thier oline is vastly improved. Thier def did play better last year but even with our poor o-line ricky ran up the yards and time of possesion. I still think the bills have along way to go. Miami on the other hand may have did the one thing that could change everything. The got a good young qb and a WR to catch the ball from him. They also improved our o-line. Time will tell i still rate the fins even with the pats in allot of things except qb play and that should change this year.Dolfanreal69

Well Eric Moulds tearing up his groin in week 5 when they were 3-2 didnt help the offense.

He is Healthy. Add the speed of Lee Evans and WIllis McGahee, and I think thats improvement. Add RG Chris Villarrial and OL coach McNally, and I think thats an improvement.

Add Mularkey who had great Offenses before last year with the Steelers when Bettis was running strong. He even had a top 3 offense with Kordell Stewart at QB.

Please, The Bills will have many upgrades and changes that will make them a much better team.

Justasportsfan said:
The only thing that feely has done is prove that he can hold the ball for the kicker.

Hey, come on now, don't short-change Koy Detmer. He was the holder for the Eagles, that's why he was listed as the #2 QB on the Eagles' depth chart. Did you miss all the posts here debating that issue? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
My bad. Is that 1991 the year he was born? :confused:
His profile says '88, which is still pretty young. I think I was the same way when I was his age. Years of dissapoinment have humbled me... :lol:

LIQUID24 said:
His profile says '88, which is still pretty young. I think I was the same way when I was his age. Years of dissapoinment have humbled me... :lol:
I guess that explains that.

He's only a year older than me though.:D

Back
Top Bottom