Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!!

bills711 said:
What team was 4-12 and what team was 9-7, so i think its pretty funny when you call buffalo a desperate team, and your dolphins a team on the rise. Well the dolphin are a team on the rise they can not be any worse lol.

Oh go lose a superbowl. What 9-7 team takes a look at a offensive lineman from one of the worst lines in the league on a 4-12 team?

bills711 said:
You call Losman lousy. He has never started a game yet. And you guys call Saban a genuis and he never coached an NFL team yet. Dolphins have A.J Feely LOL and Gus Ferrotte ROFL I know that is Lousy, because I actually seen both these QB's play.
This is a Miami Dolphins message board what do you expect. If you want to hear how great Losman is and how bad Saban is go to a Bills board. But calling AJ lousy is the same as calling Losman lousy. Neither one of them have had a fair chance. Losman's numbers in college struggled because he was on a bad team with a bad line. Feeley's numbers struggled because he was in a poor offense with no running game, no protection, and no clue. Getting upset over people calling Losman lousy, but calling Feeley lousy is a bit hypocritical.

bills711 said:
You call Losman lousy. He has never started a game yet. And you guys call Saban a genuis and he never coached an NFL team yet. Dolphins have A.J Feely LOL and Gus Ferrotte ROFL I know that is Lousy, because I actually seen both these QB's play.
I agree that we should let this season speak for itself. And just wanted to wish you the best luck with Greg Jerman if you guys pick him up. ;)

Actually Jerman could help the Bills a lot.
It seems that for quite some time Buffalo players have been having trouble getting to the field when they play away games. The trouble lies in their inability to understand and get through the turnstiles at airports/subway stations/opponents stadiums.
Facing Jerman in practice will help the players tremendously in overcoming this problem. :lol:

bills711 said:
What team was 4-12 and what team was 9-7, so i think its pretty funny when you call buffalo a desperate team, and your dolphins a team on the rise. Well the dolphin are a team on the rise they can not be any worse lol.

Key word= Was

bills711 said:
Welcome to the DOLPHINS Forums, and welcome to many ignore lists. :D

Section126 said:
Greg Jerman is probably the single worst offensive lineman in the history of the franchise.

Wow, how stupid is this? If he played in games he was obviously better than some other linemen on the dolphins team. This is clearly one of the most asinine statements I have read here.

As for the lineman, big deal. He's nothing to get excited over.

sports24/7 said:
This is a Miami Dolphins message board what do you expect. If you want to hear how great Losman is and how bad Saban is go to a Bills board. But calling AJ lousy is the same as calling Losman lousy. Neither one of them have had a fair chance. Losman's numbers in college struggled because he was on a bad team with a bad line. Feeley's numbers struggled because he was in a poor offense with no running game, no protection, and no clue. Getting upset over people calling Losman lousy, but calling Feeley lousy is a bit hypocritical.

Ditto. Hit the nail on the head.

Wagon Circler said:
Wow, how stupid is this? If he played in games he was obviously better than some other linemen on the dolphins team. This is clearly one of the most asinine statements I have read here.

As for the lineman, big deal. He's nothing to get excited over.

He was cut to make room for a younger, more talented player in Tony Pape.

Wagon Circler said:
Wow, how stupid is this? If he played in games he was obviously better than some other linemen on the dolphins team.
Just like Jay Fiedler was the best QB on the team? Product of Wanny-ball.

Back
Top Bottom