Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our D will NEVER get to Losman now!!!!!!

HahA! You guys pay an unproven college coach 4 million? Whos the desperate one? :lol:

Justasportsfan said:
HahA! You guys pay an unproven college coach 4 million? Whos the desperate one? :lol:

Unproven? Look at Nick's Resume, He's proven alot more than you HC..

Wagon Circler said:
Wow, how stupid is this? If he played in games he was obviously better than some other linemen on the dolphins team. This is clearly one of the most asinine statements I have read here.

As for the lineman, big deal. He's nothing to get excited over.

Have you ever heard of a Moron head coach named Wannestedt? He probably had the same man crush on Jerman he had on Fiedler. To even look at this guy - man I hope he makes your team. I didn't know we were shipping our garbage to Buffalo but it seems like the best place to send it! Oh and one other thing - will you be eating crow when Buffalo doesn't even make the play-offs, let alone "go deep"?

yankeehillbilly said:
Actually Jerman could help the Bills a lot.
It seems that for quite some time Buffalo players have been having trouble getting to the field when they play away games. The trouble lies in their inability to understand and get through the turnstiles at airports/subway stations/opponents stadiums.
Facing Jerman in practice will help the players tremendously in overcoming this problem. :lol:

:roflmao: true story

kingnate85 said:
Oh go lose a superbowl. What 9-7 team takes a look at a offensive lineman from one of the worst lines in the league on a 4-12 team?

Haha... NO... EVEN WORSE! He was a BACKUP on the worst line in the league!! hahahaha!!! :roflmao::roflmao:

Nasty

lol losman will be even luck to get the ball threw jt and the miami dolphins d cause the dolphins d is :cooldude:

Justasportsfan said:
HahA! You guys pay an unproven college coach 4 million? Whos the desperate one?

Justa, I thought you were one of the more knowledgeable fans on here, but obviously not, with a statement like that.

Justasportsfan said:

He's had NFL experience and a proven track record as a winner. Trust me, if given the chance your own Bills front office would trade Mularkey for Saban in a heartbeat.

Back
Top Bottom