Our Future Drafts | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Future Drafts

Its why you will likely see Miami be very open to trading for future picks to continue having a foundation of picks.

Miami has to grab all pro types in round 1, and if its not there, you get value and move out. Use rounds 2, 3 and 4 to build your roster.

Play to the drafts strengths.

100% agree. Everyone is so hell bent on counting what we have now. I’m more concerned with the long haul myself and what these picks can bring back in future trades.

I saw someone post their mock draft already with our first 5 picks and I had to chuckle. Most of our picks are going to be moved, likely with one exception.....No.1 overall.

5th, 6ths and 7ths are going to be for sale, by Miami, for the next 5 years at least.

They are fkn around. The only thing picks will do is give them toys on draft day. In the end it will be more garbage, like Willkins, Harris, Minkah, etc. Only this time, Steve Ross gets to pick too because there are picks for everyone in the building to fk around on draft day.
They will not build or fix anything because that is not what they do. They fk around and swindle.

They are fkn around. The only thing picks will do is give them toys on draft day. In the end it will be more garbage, like Willkins, Harris, Minkah, etc. Only this time, Steve Ross gets to pick too because there are picks for everyone in the building to fk around on draft day.
They will not build or fix anything because that is not what they do. They fk around and swindle.
Toys? So how are good teams built if the draft is just playing around?
are built through free agency, Maybe we can find our new suh and give him a 120 million dollar contract. Gtfoh

All you sour fans make me wanna puke, The dolphins are doing the right thing finally and your still pissy... Newsflash The dolphins drafts have actually been pretty damn good recently as a matter of fact they produced more starters then even New England and their stash of picks they use every year.. Also go **** yourself on wilkins its his second game!

I’m looking for Miami to parley some picks in 2021 into an extra 1st. I image a goal is to always have two 1s going forward.

They keep talking about "long term vision." if this is true, they can certainly trade down with one of their three 2020 1sts and acquire extra day 2/3 picks in that draft, plus an additional 1st in 2021...assuming someone bites.

I've got some bad news for your sig....

They keep talking about "long term vision." if this is true, they can certainly trade down with one of their three 2020 1sts and acquire extra day 2/3 picks in that draft, plus an additional 1st in 2021...assuming someone bites.
I think that's exactly what happens, especially the last of the 3 1st round picks. Someone will look to come up for a player they want. It almost happened last year, but Grier turned down Philly, who was offering a 1st rounder in 2020 to move up to Miami's spot. This time, I think Grier will take the offer.

As long as the qb is pick #1 Miami has finally learned.

Then grab a Jeudy type and trade out of the 3rd pick for a 1st next year and more 2nds this year.

Always have 2 firsts every year for potential gold.

We will most likely trade one of our 1st round picks in 2020 for a couple 2020 picks and a 1st round 2021. Or if we have the first pick in round 2, think we can do real well trading that for multiple pics in 2020 and a 1st round 2021.

Again valid point. But as a counter point pet me ask you this. The two people who had the loudest voices in the war room were Tannenbaum and Terry Bradway neither of whom were known for their ability to identify talent. Now it will be Reggie McKenzie and Marvin Allen, both of whom are regarded as two of the best evaluators of college talent as wellas Adam Engroff who is also considered a great scout.

So whether or not you trust Grier is fair the question now becomes do you trust Allen and McKenzie?
Isn’t Adam engroff the guy who scouts out west and has us pick guys like billy turner and jamar Taylor who never pan out?

Toys? So how are good teams built if the draft is just playing around?
are built through free agency, Maybe we can find our new suh and give him a 120 million dollar contract. Gtfoh

All you sour fans make me wanna puke, The dolphins are doing the right thing finally and your still pissy... Newsflash The dolphins drafts have actually been pretty damn good recently as a matter of fact they produced more starters then even New England and their stash of picks they use every year.. Also go **** yourself on wilkins its his second game!
Lol. Largo doesn't think we're in it to win. He has some ****eyed idea the team is just out there scamming for money (or something). I can't really figure it out either, but our sucking for however long has been on purpose.

For everyone shitting on "sour fans" its mind-blowing that people STILL on this teams jock after years of mediocrity or worse.

My question is how can you defend them at this point? Even if I agree they needed a proper rebuild, you can't defend them right now when they're losing 43-0... you can MAYBE get hopeful if they draft well and show up well next year. But you're getting up in arms that people have the nerve to call this organization trash?

This organization has been ABSOLUTE TRASH for two decades. It's trash right now. Our front offices have been garbage for as long as I can remember. You can't get defensive based on your hope that they will finally turn it around NEXT YEAR - this is based upon no real logic, past history, or facts - just wishful thinking.

If we get a qb the rest will figure itself out..
however if we lose 40-6 all year do we trust these same guys to coach the talent
Nope. Theres no excuse to lose by 50 in ANY professional sports. Especially in a game like football. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom