Our new offensive line | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our new offensive line

Asking for a friend is what the draft is all about. Nah, given how this front office just squandered this draft capital ... there will be no loans, sorry brother.

Fingers crossed Tua holds up, or this may be Coach Flo's last year.

The draft is about trusting your scouts in front office to create a draft board to fill positions of need with the players you like it’s not about getting seven wide receivers and five running backs because their names are all over ESPN every weekend.

Mind giving us a snapshot of what you would’ve done since allegedly your plan was so much significantly better and sound

The ghosts of Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner still haunt this franchise...it's not fair to the new guys, just a reality...

However, I will say Marino's quick release had that line overrated in pass protection. Perhaps Tua's similar quick release helps our road graders a little.

I’d actually put Hunt at RT and Davis at RG with Kindley backing Davis up. I think Hunt is a better RT prospect than he’s being given credit for. Isidora will compete for depth at guard with Calhoun, Deiter can be a good C/G backup and Davenport can be a swing tackle. But I like where your head is at. I’m excited to see the best 5 guys rise to the top and gel as a unit.

The ghosts of Dallas Thomas and Billy Turner still haunt this franchise...it's not fair to the new guys, just a reality...

However, I will say Marino's quick release had that line overrated in pass protection. Perhaps Tua's similar quick release helps our road graders a little.

i dunno isn’t the knock on Tua, that he admits is he holds it too long and doesn’t give up on plays? It’s something he’ll need to solve quickly in the NFL.

Personally I don't want to see Davis at RT anymore. I'm all about hunt at RT, Kindley at RG and Davis as 6th man.
I like Hunt on the outside too. And if/when Kindley can beat out Davis I think Jesse would be a fantastic second option at either G or T spot.

Definitely an improvement from last year. Miami will probably need another OT in the draft next year and the good news is it appears 2021 will be loaded with them. Of course Sewell will be the jewel.

I think the job the front office has done in the last month has been nothing short of impressive.

The danger becomes speculating how a player will do based solely on size. We've had lots of big offensive lineman wash out here--some because of coaching, some because they should've never been here to begin with. Still, I'm excited as I can be heading into the season--whenever THAT may be!

I couldn't agree more and said I think it points to more of a smash mouth running attack. We will pass plenty but I think we want to be able to run at will.

Hey 4.5-5ypc makes the passing game easy af.

I definitely don’t want Davis protecting Tua’s blindside. Why did Miami extend him again?

We all know all these O-line men Miami drafted aren’t going to pan out. It’s just not realistic. I hope Jackson and at least one more do however.

Back
Top Bottom