Our Starting WR's | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Starting WR's

I don`t think Chambers is set in stone as a starter...I think he`s the best receiver of the group, and will probably be one of the starters on opening day, with Booker on the other side. Boston is the wild card here though, he`s got all the tools to easily beat out Booker or CC for a starting job if he returns to his Arizona form. It`s gonna be an interesting battle at WR in camp, that`s for sure.

ohall said:
You've got to remember Saban has no ties to CC. He will promote and push the players he feels are the best for the team. Not saying CC won't be that guy. But CC had better understand he has yet to live up to his potential and maybe a smart HC could demote him to get the proper response from that young talented under achieving WR.

If anything Boston has stronger ties to Saban than CC does. I would not rule out CC get demoted in the hopes it would motivate and make the kid get angry for once.

He just seems way too nice for a WR.
GREAT POST MAN I HAVE TO SAY YOUR RITE ON THIS ONE BUT I DO THINK THAT SABAN WILL GET THE MOST FROM HIS PLAYERS.THAT IS WHY I THINK D.BOSTON IS GOING TO HAVE A GOOD YEAR CAUSE SABAN IS KNOWN TO BE A GOOD MOTIVATOR AND GETS THE MOST OUT OF HIS PLAYERS. :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

Boston could have a break out year and return to Pro-Bowl form under the new coaching staff and Linehan's system. Last year he was looking great in camp, working hard and doing everything the coaches asked him to do before the injury. He seems to be just as dedicated this year, and having a baby should mature him that much more. Not to mention, the fact that Saban thought highly enough of him to bring him back says a lot!

I think the Fins are going to surprise this year and make a run at the playoffs. One of the top defenses in the league retooled, with a few holes left to fill (especially with the DT situation up in the air, and the hole at corner). The offense has big time talent and the potential to be a top 10 offense this year. McDougle and Houck will make the O-line so much better than last year, and if Feeley doesn't improve Frerotte should be able to hold his own. Linehan will play to the team's strengths and that alone will make the offense better than during the Wanny years.

Don't underesteimate what good coaching means to a team's success, and Saban put together an all-star coaching staff that is without a doubt one of the best in the league.

AirChambers84 said:
Chris can do it all... the other 2 are role players compared to him.

Then why is it that he is the only one of the three that hasnt been to the probowl? Or gotten 1000 yards recieving in a year?

Omaha_Dolfan said:
First off ... remember this is a new system with possibly a new QB Starting for us.

Without any home field advantage on the system or the QB.

Does anyone else think that if Booker and Boston show they still have what it takes (which isnt far fetched since neither one is that old) that they could knock Chambers to the #3 spot? I mean only a couple of years ago these boys were Probowlers on teams that didnt have many other options but them.

AND FINALLY ... if nothing else ... at least this thread isnt about Ricky :D:D:D So those of you that wanted something different be nice lol.

r u kidding me????chambers is our #1 hes way too good no way he'll be knocked to #3, the only possible changed between those three owuld b booker and boston mayb but not chambers

Omaha_Dolfan said:
Then why is it that he is the only one of the three that hasnt been to the probowl? Or gotten 1000 yards recieving in a year?

Seriously. We all love Chris but he hasn't done **** that compares to Boston or Booker. I hope he eclipses them both, but for now he has the worst resume.

FinsAreLife said:
r u kidding me????chambers is our #1 hes way too good no way he'll be knocked to #3, the only possible changed between those three owuld b booker and boston mayb but not chambers

I agree Chambers is a really good reciever, but Booker and Boston are really good recievers also plus they have proven they can be #1 recievers and produce at the probowl level.

Omaha_Dolfan said:
I agree Chambers is a really good reciever, but Booker and Boston are really good recievers also plus they have proven they can be #1 recievers and produce at the probowl level.

the most important word there is have, like in past tense.....they are great recievers and im not saying there not but chambers is coming into the prime of his career and i cant wait, he should be amazing this year he will be the #1 guy for awile, and yes to make u feel better bosotn and booker have proven they r #1 recievers and could play it but not on our team

FinsAreLife said:
the most important word there is have, like in past tense.....they are great recievers and im not saying there not but chambers is coming into the prime of his career and i cant wait, he should be amazing this year he will be the #1 guy for awile, and yes to make u feel better bosotn and booker have proven they r #1 recievers and could play it but not on our team

Yea...since we have been waiting for Chambers to be amazing for the past 3 years. And if he is coming into his prime, so is Boston who is the same age, and Bookers only a few years older and has many years of production left in him.

saves said:
Yea...since we have been waiting for Chambers to be amazing for the past 3 years. And if he is coming into his prime, so is Boston who is the same age, and Bookers only a few years older and has many years of production left in him.

chambers has been very good the last 3 years but its this year he will be amazing, boston was out for a season and booker does have many years of production ahead of him........hey idc whos playing what spot in the line-up as long as their producing and were winning ball games

FinsAreLife said:
chambers has been very good the last 3 years but its this year he will be amazing, boston was out for a season and booker does have many years of production ahead of him........hey idc whos playing what spot in the line-up as long as their producing and were winning ball games

I agree completely about not caring who the number 1,2, or 3 recievers are by name. I think they are going to cause problems for a lot of secondaries.

As for the this is Chambers year have been hearing that for the last 3 years, I think Chambers in the slot could put him back in the situation he was in his Rookie year where he really produced his best.

I think we will see a lot more three reciever sets this year-- I would like to see them mix and match more if Boston comes good again--i still think a lot will rely on whether the O Line gives AJ time to pass the ball

Back
Top Bottom