Owusu pro day | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owusu pro day

Before you say he isnt a flo type of linebacker (wtf is a flo type of etc anyways), or he is too small for a linebacker do realize he is one of the best prospects in this draft. He has speed, very smart, and a very high motor. Yes he lacks weight for a linebacker but he isn't the only starting player in the nfl that lacks weight at linebacker. And maybe he could play strong safety but that isnt the position he is expected to play that is a common thing "draft experts" love to say because they can't make sense about his true strengths.

If he is there at pick 18 he would be a very good playmaker for us in defense.

Love him!

Not correct. He’s nothing like JB. The dude played safety, slot corner, ILB, OLB and some CB for the Irish. Baker could never play in the secondary. Ever
Disagree... I do not think he's that versatile in the NFL.

Disagree... I do not think he's that versatile in the NFL.
Then why’s he projected to be drafted in the top 15-18 in almost every mock I’ve seen? You obviously didn’t see how they used him in college. Big time talent

Yeah we were discussing options over drinks the other night. Other thing he hates is when Finheaven members take it upon themselves to call him out when he knows best and is an NFL coach

0*9si2bw6JfXUMDgAp.jpg

Then why’s he projected to be drafted in the top 15-18 in almost every mock I’ve seen? You obviously didn’t see how they used him in college. Big time talent
As a WSLB... yes.

He won't play safety.

He can line up at any LB spot. He can cover like a SS. He can blitz inside or rush the edge.
He specializes at setting the edge from an outside position.
I’m not sure why folks think he isn’t Flo’s kind of LB just because he isn’t big.
He’d be elite in Nickel and Dime sets at LB and bottom line is he makes us much better in all phases, and would give us multiple scheme strategies based on all he can do

Last edited:
He can line up at any LB spot. He can cover like a SS. He can blitz inside or rush the edge.
He specializes at setting the edge from an outside position.
I’m not sure why folks think he isn’t Flo’s kind of LB just because he isn’t big.
He’d be elite in Nickel and Dime sets at LB
Why? Because we have Jerome Baker playing that spot on the field and we don't need two of them.

If we were to take this 215 pound LB, we would be admitting that we have no interest in keeping Baker.

Seems more of a strongside safety.
By size yes... but he has not played this position on an every down basis. Drafting him in the first and then changing his position would be a double stretch... We could get the top ranked safety (Trevon Moehrig) in the draft for less...

By size yes... but he has not played this position on an every down basis. Drafting him in the first and then changing his position would be a double stretch... We could get the top ranked safety (Trevon Moehrig) in the draft for less...
The point is he can play anywhere, especially on passing downs.

Flo likes those types of lbers but he covets a lber like Parsons. He wants a monster/alpha lber. He wants his Lawrence Taylor. Bet my life our pick is Parsons

Flo likes those types of lbers but he covets a lber like Parsons. He wants a monster/alpha lber. He wants his Lawrence Taylor. Bet my life our pick is Parsons
Risky bet imo

Back
Top Bottom