Panda's Treasure Island Mock Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panda's Treasure Island Mock Draft

51W7H0q4HPL._SX328_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Ahoy! Ye 'lubbers, tis I, Long John Panda who will rightly steer ye through the mysterious Draft process to find me buried treasure, yarrr...

#6 Devonte Smith

Yarrr, tis the Golden Debloon of the bunch. Ye might think it would be Pitts, but nay. Smith be like a graceful Marlin, majestic to behold, Arrrr...

#18 Najee Harris

Everyone thinks it be too high, but I say nay! Twill nary a second round pass before those wretched Bills or Steelers nab him from us, Arrrr!

#36 Creed Humphrey

Aye, tis the white whale himself. Ever in peril and ever in flight, the center that nary a 3rd rounder hast ever bestowed, evades us no more. Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum...

#50 Asante Samuel Jr

Arrrgh!! Twas not the junior I would have, but alas ye fare lads, tis a junior, nonetheless!

#86 Tamorrion Terry

Abast ye Skallywags and draft nerds, to Davey Jones Locker with the lot of ye!!! And I'll rightly keelhaul the first mention of value, I will...

images

I"ll get the blunts ready bro.

What if pitts & chase are there @ 6 , who does Miami pick?
Sewell or Smith.

It will be entertaining to see that.

What will be ever more interesting is when Pitts and Chase are available at 6 and we trade down.

What if pitts & chase are there @ 6 , who does Miami pick?
Pitts...you can’t pass on him. The first three teams all need QB’s....Atlanta needs a young QB, but also needs defensive help badly.

Atlanta choosing to roll with Matty Ice at 36 doesn’t make sense to me with the major holes on their defense...they have no chance at contention in 2021, and should either take a QB for the future or trade down.

The Bengals should take Sewell, but they may choose to take a Receiver and address the O-line in round 2....in which case I think Chase is their pick re-uniting the magic of LSU of 2019.

Pitts...you can’t pass on him. The first three teams all need QB’s....Atlanta needs a young QB, but also needs defensive help badly.

Atlanta choosing to roll with Matty Ice at 36 doesn’t make sense to me with the major holes on their defense...they have no chance at contention in 2021, and should either take a QB for the future or trade down.

The Bengals should take Sewell, but they may choose to take a Receiver and address the O-line in round 2....in which case I think Chase is their pick re-uniting the magic of LSU of 2019.
You already know I’m all about the pitts

Like the picks a lot.
However taking the Slim Reaper at 6 could be a mistake. I think Chase is gone.Leaving us with Pitts,Waddle and Smith.
Smith would be my last choice of the three.
He has that Yetel Green or Ted Ginn feeling to him.

Second, and I'm sure this has been pointed out already, RBs often flame out quickly. Over the years, I've subscribed more and more to the theory that taking them in the top 20 is irresponsible resource management. I think Todd Gurley - who I had an astronomical grade on - really helped turn me on that one. He almost led the Rams to a Super Bowl, of course, and now he's on the street (at least last I checked).

I'm looking for defense (Paye if he falls, though I also LOVE Zaven Collins) or a trade down with #18.
You're right, all it takes is one hit to the be or a cleat getting stuck and they can become very average. Although this can happen to anyone on the field these guys take a pounding on almost every play. Still, you need good running backs there is the dilemma. I guess when you're in this market can only cross your fingers and hope for the best.

Sewell or Smith.

It will be entertaining to see that.

What will be ever more interesting is when Pitts and Chase are available at 6 and we trade down.
Yes. Miami traded back up from 12 to 6 just to trade back down again. Brilliant.

Like the picks a lot.
However taking the Slim Reaper at 6 could be a mistake. I think Chase is gone.Leaving us with Pitts,Waddle and Smith.
Smith would be my last choice of the three.
He has that Yetel Green or Ted Ginn feeling to him.

Nay, tis Pitts who be bursting at the seams!..and aye, Waddle be like Deshaun Foster, but Smith plays like a mix of Marvin Harrison and Jerry Rice...

Excellent read Panda, very entertaining to say the least. Thanks for that hearty laugh you gave me!

Back
Top Bottom