Panda's Treasure Island Mock Draft | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Panda's Treasure Island Mock Draft

jaws-whale-song-1975-mono-redo_scruberthumbnail_0.jpg

Farewell and adieu to ye fair spanish ladies...

jaws_104pyxurz-1.jpg

Saw Little JK Dobbins cut in two right before my very eyes...I'll never put on a life jacket ever again.
At least you responded with pics from my all time favorite movie.
For that, I admire your panache, matey.

We need help now not next year when Pitts is ready or when Waddle heals up. Florres likes to win now we have seen that, he likes bigger recievers or guys that fill multible roles. So that gets us to Wade first, Smith 2nd, Waddle if healed up 3rd. All 3 guys have produced at the college level over a period of time.

6. So take your pick at 6 I say first Wade then Smith
Pick Wade

18 This pick is harder to judge a weak year on defense, but we have hole with Van Noy and Larson both gone so you have to figure they have a plan and maybe even a surprise defensive pick at this spot. Payne, Rousseau, Oweh
Pick Paye

36. Still a little high for a running back imo but we should have a option to take one of the 3 that are still there among Harris, Williams or Etiennee.
Pick Williams

50. There are probably 3 to 4 centers we can will have a opportunity to draft Creed, Dickerson, Myers or Menet
Pick Myers

80. Sure we have signed a couple of linebackers both on IR so we need some insurance here. Pick from Browning, Snowden and Werner.
Pick Werner

156. Running back room is still a little thin even with a pick in the 2nd round and this draft is deep at RB. Verdell , Hawkins, Hill
Pick Hill

7th round pick A let's get a punter on a long term deal, choices are Duffy or Harvin
Pick Harvin

7 th pick B This draft has alot late round QB types and it wouldn't hurt to have one on the squad and it will not threaten Tua. Franks, Newman, Mills
Pick Franks

Aye, tis a smidge of Indica, a bottle of Dew and a book on tape on you tube whilst Panda rests his poor head...I like to think I'm dreamblending to satiate my boredom...Aaarghhh! But never tell 'em your dreams, lads! Keep them buried from strangas, I say. It'll be the black spot for the lot of us, if others knew...

What worries me a little is that I understood every word.

I must be getting old - LOL

DeVonta Smith is probably the best route runner I've seen come out of the college game. Smooth is a major understatement.

Creed surprised me with the way he tested. He's grown a lot since that Alabama 2018 tape, and he was dominant at the Senior Bowl. Really like the value at 36.

Asante Samuel Jr. = đź”’ down. CB1 for me, although I'm not sure he'll be there at 50.

I have two issues with the Harris pick. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE Najee. So this isn't about him as a prospect.

First, there are three guys I've got graded exceptionally close at RB - Etienne, Harris, and Javonte Williams. So I wouldn't think about making my move until at least one of them is already picked. I'm more than happy to settle for my third guy, because of how interchangeable they are on draft boards.

Second, and I'm sure this has been pointed out already, RBs often flame out quickly. Over the years, I've subscribed more and more to the theory that taking them in the top 20 is irresponsible resource management. I think Todd Gurley - who I had an astronomical grade on - really helped turn me on that one. He almost led the Rams to a Super Bowl, of course, and now he's on the street (at least last I checked).

I'm looking for defense (Paye if he falls, though I also LOVE Zaven Collins) or a trade down with #18.
Lmao... bro, I didn't read what you said, but your name makes me laugh so hard... I don't know what it is... I just keep laughing at it

Love the pirate humor. As to the draft, hard to argue that your mock wouldn't significantly improve the offense.

Wide receiver, running back and center are three huge needs.

I do believe Grier will look middle rounds for running back, or maybe as early as #36.

Back
Top Bottom