Parcells FAILURE is now COMPLETE! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells FAILURE is now COMPLETE!

I was kinda feeling down on the boards till u cracked me uppp! thanks!

**** an A right it did. What a stupid ****ing move. Franchise QB sitting right there for the taking to start this regime and get things going, instead they take a cornfed lineman with the first pick and settle on a physically challenged 2nd round money bargain at QB. Unbelievable. One of the biggest blunders in the last decade in the NFL.

As I sit here I see Billick touting Matt Ryan's "progression" as an upper echelon QB in this league on TOTAL ACCESS.

17 - 1 at home???

Are you kidding me?

May you die a slow painful death Parcells...

Nice

Ha Ha I love reading these posts. Hey man go get a hug watch blind side and tomorrow you will be right as rain. It will all be ok. Here is a question. Are we better now or the year before he came here?

Ha Ha I love reading these posts. Hey man go get a hug watch blind side and tomorrow you will be right as rain. It will all be ok. Here is a question. Are we better now or the year before he came here?

Exactley. Who is to say that if we drafted Ryan he would have had the same success? Same thing with Drew Brees? Obviously taking him over Culpepper at the time would have been the right move.. IN HINDSIGHT!!!! Gimme a f**king break already. Ryan is a great QB for sure but look at what he has to work with also. White, Turner, Gonzalez etc. Ryan didnt look too hot last year thats for sure. Henne is only in his 2nd year and his 20th start for God's sake. Jake Long is a 2 time pro bowler and argueably the best LT in football. We are still 4-4 and still dont agree with Henne being benched for Pennington but we are not the coaches. Parcells in 3 years has made this team do a complete 180 compared to the little b*tch *** p*ssies we were before he got here. This team is tough and for the most part disciplined. We are a sh*tty call away from being 5-3. Some people on this board need to get a f**king clue and really know the ins and outs of football. Jesus Christ

Exactley. Who is to say that if we drafted Ryan he would have had the same success? Same thing with Drew Brees? Obviously taking him over Culpepper at the time would have been the right move.. IN HINDSIGHT!!!! Gimme a f**king break already. Ryan is a great QB for sure but look at what he has to work with also. White, Turner, Gonzalez etc. Ryan didnt look too hot last year thats for sure. Henne is only in his 2nd year and his 20th start for God's sake. Jake Long is a 2 time pro bowler and argueably the best LT in football. We are still 4-4 and still dont agree with Henne being benched for Pennington but we are not the coaches. Parcells in 3 years has made this team do a complete 180 compared to the little b*tch *** p*ssies we were before he got here. This team is tough and for the most part disciplined. We are a sh*tty call away from being 5-3. Some people on this board need to get a f**king clue and really know the ins and outs of football. Jesus Christ

You did not just defend this regime did you?

Getting Long to protect the qb's we have, is like hiring the military to protect your garbage can.

We were in a better position before Parcells came here than we are now.

Is the team better.....well yea. I mean who cant improve on 1-15. He took us from 1-15 to mediocre....big deal. Thats not a good job.

But, we still have NO QB!!! Just like before Parcells got here. Which is why we arent in position to contend on a regular basis. The only difference is when he got here, we were in prime position to solve that problem with the #1 overall draft pick. Now, we are in a worse circumstance than before Parcells came here. GET IT????

So yea, basically the Parcells regime was a WASTED three years and we wouldve been better off without him. He totally ****ed us. He trolled the **** out of us. He did a piss poor job of putting this team together.

I dont think he set us back 10 years, but at least 5. Count the three we wasted and then if we can start fresh and get this thing going on the right track starting this year, which of course means trading up and getting the top flight QB we need in the draft, we can turn this thing around in 2 seasons. So it all depends on the next guy. But, Parcells indeed set us back 5 years minimum.

to anyone who legitimately believes picking arguably the top LT in game over a very good franchise QB set us back 10 years.. just wow, ur a moron.

In hindsight, yes, id rather Ryan. But this isnt like picking Ginn over Revis, this is like picking revis over willis.

All aboard the Ryan Mallet train!

We need Bill back asap. When he left he didn't take his garbage with him. He needs to come back at take it.

We were in a better position before Parcells came here than we are now.

Is the team better.....well yea. I mean who cant improve on 1-15. He took us from 1-15 to mediocre....big deal. Thats not a good job.

But, we still have NO QB!!! Just like before Parcells got here. Which is why we arent in position to contend on a regular basis. The only difference is when he got here, we were in prime position to solve that problem with the #1 overall draft pick. Now, we are in a worse circumstance than before Parcells came here. GET IT????

So yea, basically the Parcells regime was a WASTED three years and we wouldve been better off without him. He totally ****ed us. He trolled the **** out of us. He did a piss poor job of putting this team together.

I dont think he set us back 10 years, but at least 5. Count the three we wasted and then if we can start fresh and get this thing going on the right track starting this year, which of course means trading up and getting the top flight QB we need in the draft, we can turn this thing around in 2 seasons. So it all depends on the next guy. But, Parcells indeed set us back 5 years minimum.

I am going to go on record and say GIVE up This year's entire draft as well as next year's 1,2, & 3 (if necessary) to get LUCK (assuming he comes out)

We can't draft for $h1t anyway and this guy is Phillip Rivers 2.0. YOU GET HIM AT ALL COSTS!

Where was all this yesterday? People don't get upset over failure just when it's admitted.

Back
Top Bottom