Parcells FAILURE is now COMPLETE! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells FAILURE is now COMPLETE!

We were in a better position before Parcells came here than we are now.

Is the team better.....well yea. I mean who cant improve on 1-15. He took us from 1-15 to mediocre....big deal. Thats not a good job.

But, we still have NO QB!!! Just like before Parcells got here. Which is why we arent in position to contend on a regular basis. The only difference is when he got here, we were in prime position to solve that problem with the #1 overall draft pick. Now, we are in a worse circumstance than before Parcells came here. GET IT????

So yea, basically the Parcells regime was a WASTED three years and we wouldve been better off without him. He totally ****ed us. He trolled the **** out of us. He did a piss poor job of putting this team together.

I dont think he set us back 10 years, but at least 5. Count the three we wasted and then if we can start fresh and get this thing going on the right track starting this year, which of course means trading up and getting the top flight QB we need in the draft, we can turn this thing around in 2 seasons. So it all depends on the next guy. But, Parcells indeed set us back 5 years minimum.

what about Vontae, Langford, Clemons, Misi, Bess, and Arguably the BEST LT in the NFL Jake Long. I guess there all wastes too huh? Sure Parcells hit and miss on some prospects but what good does a stud QB like Matt Ryan do you if you have a terrible LT starting for you like McQuistan. It does you NO good. Look at Joe Theisman. Pro Bowl QB with no LT. Look where that got him. It got him a career ending injury.

to anyone who legitimately believes picking arguably the top LT in game over a very good franchise QB set us back 10 years.. just wow, ur a moron.

In hindsight, yes, id rather Ryan. But this isnt like picking Ginn over Revis, this is like picking revis over willis.

All aboard the Ryan Mallet train!

Long made sense. It would have made even more sense if Henne was further along. Chad is still young and learning. But he does not have forever. This past Sunday gives nothing as far as confidence.

Would Ryan succeed in S FL as he has in ATL? Two different type of teams. Marshall has not ended up so far this year like a Roddy White, Fasano is no future HOF'er at TE unlike Gonzalez, ATL's OL is playing over their heads while ours is underachieving IMHO, and Turner is a better battering ram right now then the R&R express. Ryan is still the better qb. But how much better in an alternate reality if he was on the Fins instead of the Falcons?

In regards to Mallett I question him. Question his presence when pressured, judgement, and his IT factor. He has a great arm but I don't like his intangibles or lack thereof.

luck's going number 1 overall...looks like the bills will get him

then the bills, jets and pats will have franchise QBs

while the super duper trifecta has sucked it up for us.

I would take Luck over Mallett too.

matt ryan has not yet proved to be a championship NFL QB yet has he

what about Vontae, Langford, Clemons, Misi, Bess, and Arguably the BEST LT in the NFL Jake Long. I guess there all wastes too huh? Sure Parcells hit and miss on some prospects but what good does a stud QB like Matt Ryan do you if you have a terrible LT starting for you like McQuistan. It does you NO good. Look at Joe Theisman. Pro Bowl QB with no LT. Look where that got him. It got him a career ending injury.

Dude it was Lawrence ****ing Taylor. The greatest defensive player of all time. I dont give a **** who you have at LT, LT will beat them on occasion. Thats what ended Theismanns career, LT, not a lack of a LT. :lol:

And McQueefstain isnt a LT. Why the hell would we have him there? What is with this idea that if we dont draft Jake Long we are starting some total bum at LT that will cause any QB to ****ing die?

Ever heard of Vernon Carey? He was and still probably would be a very capable LT. He was a first round draft pick and lived up to that his whole career here. In fact, thats why he was resigned a few years ago to a huge contract, WHILE HE WAS STILL A LT mind you!

Wait a while. For real too. Not wait a while in Miami Dolphins terms.

Wait a while in those terms would mean have a total bum waste of a draft pick at QB and demand everyone waits a while for him to develope while he blows.

Im talking about wait a while in that the dude is already out there kicking ***, has his team sitting tied for the best record in the league, and has them poised to make a deep run in the playoffs, so it wouldnt be shocking to see him lead them to a SB in the next few years wait a while. 2 totally different things. :lol:

luck's going number 1 overall...looks like the bills will get him

then the bills, jets and pats will have franchise QBs

while the super duper trifecta has sucked it up for us.

Jets still don't have a QB...we may have ended up with crap in Henne, but IMO Sanchez still sucks even more!!!

Why are all of you so surprised about how we drafted?
This is Parcells MO. Build from the trenches. He has been pretty damn successful at it.
If you throw in Ryan onto our terrible team he may have never recovered. How can you possibly say we would be so much better off. You need to have a crystal ball.
When the Trifecta started they needed a sure thing to make this team immediately better not the best QB on the table.
Long was the proper pick.
If you guys want to see what happens to good QB's behind crappy offensive lines look at Chicago.

He's yet to have 6 straight games with an INT
He's yet to lose his first 3 home games to start a season
He's yet to fail leading his team to 30+ points in 15 or more straight games
He's yet to have a 0td 3int game
He's yet to have his fans doubt if he's an franchise QB or not

He's yet to have 6 straight games with an INT
He's yet to lose his first 3 home games to start a season
He's yet to fail leading his team to 30+ points in 15 or more straight games
He's yet to have a 0td 3int game
He's yet to have his fans doubt if he's an franchise QB or not
He also never had to play somewhere like Miami in the shadow of Dan Marino. In Miami, if you aren't Marino by the end of you're fifth start you aren't franchise QB material. I'm honestly surprised people have been this patient with Henne.

LMFAO and two ****ing super bowls.....not to mention a run of dominance in that era in the NFC

Back
Top Bottom