Parker Was Not Missed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Was Not Missed

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
His absence was felt by no one. I honestly think the offense was better without him especially in the 2nd half when Miami started to go more vertical. When Parker is there it seems like a lot of bad things happen.

Ummmm... let us see how he looks when he gets back before we say that. I think he adds another layer to our offense. A vertical deep threat that can elevate. We all saw that the Gesicki project is still a work in progress but that will get better with more reps.

Ummmm... let us see how he looks when he gets back before we say that. I think he adds another layer to our offense. A vertical deep threat that can elevate. We all saw that the Gesicki project is still a work in progress but that will get better with more reps.

Even when he’s “healthy” he’s never added much to the offense. His best we’ll ever see is his 2016 season which wasn’t much. No way Miami picks up his option imo just not reliable.

The thing we miss is size on the outside. A physical presence out there. This team will really need it when it gets tougher and colder as the season progresses.

Unfortunately Parker plays smaller than his size and too often will not go up and get the ball.

We do need size out there. Grant Wilson Amendola Stills could sure use an alpha in the mix.

The thing we miss is size on the outside. A physical presence out there. This team will really need it when it gets tougher and colder as the season progresses.

Unfortunately Parker plays smaller than his size and too often will not go up and get the ball.

We do need size out there. Grant Wilson Amendola Stills could sure use an alpha in the mix.
Very sad truth

I disagree. I think he can bring something else to our offense, if he becomes what he should. we missed having a bigger wr in a few situations today. I really like what we have but we need a bigger wr to compliment the others

I am not a Parker fan but let’s be real. We did miss him today. He represents a threat that no other receiver on the team does. We relied solely on our running backs and our slot wide receivers today. Guarantee him just being back for the next game will open up the middle of our field more and help unleash our tight ends who were extremely quiet today. We need all hands on deck.

Back
Top Bottom