Parker Was Not Missed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parker Was Not Missed

I’d prefer him on the field vs not playing. Adding him even in just small doses to the group would be an excellent move.

Parker is easily the most talented WR on the roster, but he just can't stay healthy. I like the corps we have now since it keeps opposing defenses on its heels. Loaded with speed.

100% serious, I completely forgot about him on Sunday and this thread reminded me of him. He probably has no trade value but they better not bring him back next year.

I missed him. I think it’s 50/50 amendola will catch anything above his head. Not much catch radius. Not much margin for error.

The most improved aspect in grants game is his route running. No doubt about that.

I did like Albert Wilson. Like the fit there a lot. Fearless and can make you miss in space.

Gesicki is very finesse and even at times despite the speed looks lumbering but that’s more his stride and gear down than anything else.

Underthrown ball or not you face plant there? Ehh.

Expect more corners to be lined up over him til that changes

Last edited by a moderator:
I prefer Wilson over Parker.

Not even close in my book.

Just his attitude alone is totally different. He is a baller.

I'm rooting for the kid. If nothing else, having him on the field when we were in the red zone would have made the Titans think twice about putting Butler on Gesicki.

Parker is easily the most talented WR on the roster, but he just can't stay healthy. I like the corps we have now since it keeps opposing defenses on its heels. Loaded with speed.

Easily? I doubt that.

I prefer Wilson over Parker.

Not even close in my book.

Just his attitude alone is totally different. He is a baller.

Love the attitude. Parker plays like he’s sleep walking. How can you be that big as a receiver and not absolutely dominate most of the DBs you face?

Its not really his production, but more so him being on the field. D has to account for him differently with their match ups, so it effects other things.

As well as our play calling.

Back
Top Bottom