``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.'' | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

``Pat White, no question, is our most improved player. He's a quarterback now.''

Don't go away mad. Just go away :) I thought you were going to the gym.

Funny how what has boiled down to your attacks on all women in Texas are because I just don't respect Ricky Williams. Do you see how your entire argument has boiled on down to "nanny nanny boo boo" at all Texas women and has nothing to do with anything that this thread was about?

I've gotten warning points for telling people to go away. Can someone say "abuse of power"? Anyway, yes I went to the gym and no I can't put you on ignore. And you've essentially boiled down your argument to "nanny nanny boo boo/stay out of Texas and in your basement smoking pot" because I don't respect your opinion. Again with the hypocritical statements and breaking of the TOS. Now what?

Well lets see.... so...

Goonboss = waist deep in criminals and ugly women in Texas...

Clownfish = trapped in some undisclosed basement in California surrounded by large quantities of marijuana, paraphernalia, and a Ricky Williams documentary set to loop...

72Champagne = too busy looking at the world through his kaleidoscope to even notice if there's any criminals, ugly women, marijuana, paraphenalia, etc. in his immediate vacinity...

Ricky Williams = lost soul/sage who should be successful in other ventures of his life after football....which obviously includes evaluating quarterbacks...(if he's not in a gutter somewhere)...

X-Pac = likes cookies...

....last but certainly not least...

Pat White = now a quarterback....

What'd we miss?

Well lets see.... so...

Clownfish = trapped in some undisclosed basement in California surrounded by large quantities of marijuana, paraphernalia, and a Ricky Williams documentary set to loop...

72Champagne = too busy looking at the world through his kaleidoscope to even notice if there's any criminals, ugly women, marijuana, paraphenalia, etc. in his immediate vacinity...

Ricky Williams = lost soul/sage who should be successful in other ventures of his life after football....which obviously includes evaluating quarterbacks...(if he's not in a gutter somewhere)...

X-Pac = likes cookies...

What'd we miss?

I do like cookies (macadamia nut), but as to why it even came up in this thread is beyond me.

Well lets see.... so...

X-Pac = likes cookies...

What'd we miss?

When a thread gets too serious, comments like this bring everything to light. Hilarious and great timing. I personally am hoping Pat White turns into our version of Josh Cribbs, who had similar measurables and played QB coming out of college. He bulked up and kept plugging away and he made a niche for himself on that team. Pat White has bulked up and he now has a year under his belt. I have faith. Let him develop.

shocked to see that goonboss is muscling up on other posters... give it a rest there rambo

Back
Top Bottom